Razors with cases.
Top row, left-to-right:
- Gillette Single Ring, circa 1916-1919. Definitely a user-grade. Some spots on handle where silver has worn off completely.
- Tradere Open Comb
- Feather AS-D1
- Muhle R41 (2011)
Bottom row, left-to-right:
- Gillette Slim Adjustable K-3 (1965)
- Gillette Slim Adjustable L-1 (1966)
- Gillette Super Speed Late 40's NDC
- GEM Open-comb Micromatic
- Merkur HD 34c
- Weber handle only (original long handle, not the bulldog variety)
Same razors, outside their cases