What's new

Hello from Southern Calif

Hello to all. I found this forum while searching the web for information on traditional wet shaving, and joined today because it seemed like a very friendly and informative place. I am new to traditional shaving, and in fact I still have yet to do it. I don't have any major issues with my skin and shaving right now, but I also know that things could be better, so I initially went looking around for changes in products, face care, anything to do with shaving that could improve things. That led me to read more about traditional shaving and about better products than what I've been using, so here I am. So in the next week or so I'll likely own a new safety razor, a brush, and a good cream or soap to start things off. Thanks to many of you who have already helped me learn several things, even before I've asked any questions!

Greg

Welcome to B+B!

This forum and its members offer a wealth of useful information, in a collegial and supportive manner. Good luck and enjoy! :biggrin1:

Welcome to a new way of doing things. Here you will find a library of knowledge that no other can compare to, as far as the subject of shaving goes.

Welcome aboard. Once you start with the "traditional" equipment and get a few good shaves under your belt, you'll never go back. It's such a luxurious experience compared to the lift and cut multi-blade modern panaceas...

Welcome to B&B, I'm in Southern California too about 20 minutes north of Los Angeles. Great to hear about locals! I sometimes feel like I'm the only one around here...

Top Bottom