Thread: Has any tried Cote Bastide EdT?

Images

Default Has any tried Cote Bastide EdT?

I just came across across a description of their Vetyver. It sounds lovely: "Clean, deep, and woodsy, this fragrance incites a flood of happiness of an early morning walk through the wilderness. Addict yourself to this clean and woodsy fragrance." (From newlondonpharmacy.com)

I doubt that I will be able to find a decant of any of their colognes or find them locally.

I'm reluctant to purchase a bottle without having had a trial run with it.

So I thought I'd ask you guys:

Have you tried any Cote Bastide colognes?

What are your thoughts?

I'm curious about the Fleurs d'Oranger, Ambre, Vetyver, and Figuier.

Images

I have a bottle of Côté Bastide Vétyver. It's good and bright but nothing to rave about. The bottle says EdT but the longevity is more like EdC; very short. It is designed to be used as a body slash, something like Comme des Garçons Vettiveru. At least CdG bottle says Cologne. The price of these two is similar.
    [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]Ivan,[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [url=http://badgerandblade.com/vb/forumdisplay.php/18-Aftershaves][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]Aftershaves[/SIZE][/FONT][/url] [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]Steward[/SIZE][/FONT]