NANCY BOY PRE SHAVE OIL IS THE ONLY ITEM LEFT....
Hello everyone, just a few things I'd like to sell to make room for more. This is my first time selling, so please feel free to check out my ebay rating (drm20), member since 1999 and 100% feedback (213 currently). I had many more pictures, but halfway through posting I realized 5 was the limit. I'm not the best photographer, but I hope these pics are sufficient (if you'd like more I could email them to you or PM them to you if that's allowed). Will ship to CONUS only, sorry. If you would like an item, please be prepared to send an immediate paypal, that would be much appreciated. Thank you all for looking.
1. Art of Shaving Silvertip Badger Brush/Stand, Ivory (used 2 times only, retail is $180) $120 Shipped WITHDRAWN - Sorry, I decided to keep this and I'll try and sell my Fine Badger AOS - see below in replies...
2. Gillette Fatboy F-4 (4th quarter of 1960), excellent condition, case works but has some clear stress cracks and slight "fogging", about 20% of black paint is gone on numbers, everthing working fine, $60 Shipped SOLD
3. New H.I.S. Shaving Brush in box, unused and unopened (bought as a backup and realized I just don't need it taking space), $29 Shipped SOLD
4. L'Occitane Shaving Bowl w/ an almost full cut up bar (used twice) of Mike's Natural Unscented Shaving Soap, $27 Shipped SOLD
5. Nancy Boy Pre Shave Oil Unscented for Sensitive Skin (2 oz, ingredients are castor oil, evening primrose oil, olive oil, rose hip oil, cranberryseed oil, meadowfoam oil, chamomile oil, seabuckthorn oil, vitamin E). I bough 4 while I was there and don't need that many. $14 Shipped
6. Merkur handle from a 15c (it's 3" and weighs about 1.2 ounces) unused, handle only $9 Shipped SOLD