What's new

What are you drinking tonight?

Haven't seen this one. Wonder if they distill their own....

EDIT: Anything in bottles now comes from MGP in Indiana. Distilling began in Chattanooga March 2015 after a ban on distilleries, present since Prohibition, was lifted. Wikipedia was my source.

Some Chattanooga Whiskey is distilled at their distillery on Market St. In Chattanooga. Other product is made in....Indiana. Not certain if what they sell at their 'Nooga distillery is made on site or not. I am going to find out next time I'm over there.

Last edited:
Some Chattanooga Whiskey is distilled at their distillery on Market St. In Chattanooga. Other product is made in....Indiana. Not certain if what they sell at their 'Nooga distillery is made on site or not. I am going to find out next time I'm over there.
Sounds like it won't be long before grain to bottle stuff is available there! A Chattanooga weekend would be fun!

$image.jpg

Perfect with fajitas

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Last night after I got home from working 16 hours I put ice in my 30oz Yeti tumbler, filled it to the top of the "skinny part" with Elijah Craig 12 year small batch, and topped it off with water. I then showered and sat in my recliner and relaxed with a nice cool, smooth beverage! I enjoyed it. Cool, relaxing, and refreshing!!!

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 39
Top Bottom