What's new

What are you drinking tonight?

This is aged just 60 days. A proprietary process developed in part thanks to their experience as an international salvage diving team. It's very interesting and so smooth.
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423186716.954228.jpg

Now that looks interesting. Natural color?

I believe so yes. Or at least, I haven't found anything that suggests the color has been altered prior to bottling. Their website also states, "Our proprietary aging process is far more efficient than barrels. We use cuts of hand selected premium American white oak, toasted to perfection."

Friday night Sazeracs. These were made with Dickel Rye and Angostura bitters, and I think I like them better than mine (Bulleit and Peychaud's)!

Second pour was stellar...

Am I wrong to prefer Dickel to Bulleit or Sazerac Rye?

Last edited:
Friday night Sazeracs. These were made with Dickel Rye and Angostura bitters, and I think I like them better than mine (Bulleit and Peychaud's)!

Second pour was stellar...

Am I wrong to prefer Dickel to Bulleit or Sazerac Rye?

I might have to try it, but I'm not sure I prefer anything to Sazerac Rye in a sazerac or old fashioned!

I hear ya. I was going to replace the Bulleit with a bottle of Sazerac, but after having the Dickel last night, I got a bottle today.

Hendrick's gin with tonic and cucumber slices instead of lime. Recommended by a friend. I kinda like it.

I am a cheap so and so and usually buy Tanqueray or New Amsterdam. My college age son talked me into the Hendricks. It is good, but not sue it is worth 2x Tanqueray or 3.3x New Amsterdam.

Hendrick's gin with tonic and cucumber slices instead of lime. Recommended by a friend. I kinda like it.

I am a cheap so and so and usually buy Tanqueray or New Amsterdam. My college age son talked me into the Hendricks. It is good, but not sue it is worth 2x Tanqueray or 3.3x New Amsterdam.

If you mix Hendrick's with tonic you might as well drink any gin. This stuff shines pure. Put it in the freezer then drink it straight or toss in 2 green olives or lemon zest.

Top Bottom