What's new

A Refreshing Lavender edT from Provence

G'morning Fragrance Fans
I love to layer a fragrance, especially when the products are good. After being caughtup in the L'Occitane Shaving Soap and L'Occitane Aftershave Balm, I just had to try the L'Occitane Eau de Toilette.
Packaged in a simple brown-glass bottle, the edT comes with a very effective atomizer. The important part, the fragrance of lavender, is just absolutely phenomenal. L'Occitane has managed to blend base notes of pepper and burnt wood with the heady lavender. It gives the lavender longer life without overpowering it after drydown. Great stuff. It is another great lavender in the arsenal of smell goodies! :thumbup:
For chaps in the Etats Unis you can see it here
Or go to their Homepage and select an e-tail site serving your home.

robofunk said:
i see that they have numerous stores in the nyc area. i'm going to have to check them out!!!!

SWMBO ordered a box of L'Occitane goodies for me after watching me continually peruse the same entries on their web site over and over and over.... She had them gift wrap it. Absolutely fantastic presentation.
Have fun and try some of their karite (shea) butter items too. If you get a chance, see if you can convince the storefolk to make up some sample scentiers of their other mens colognes. I really enjoy the L'Occitane and would love to sample the Eau des 4 Voleurs, Eau du Badian, and Eau du Contadour. :cool:

I was in the airport the other day and saw a store of theirs.....didnt go in though because I thought it was ladies only :a52: On my next trip ill have to go in there.

Man that EdT sounds good! So many scents, so little money....

I see they have a store in Woodbury Commons, NY. I was just there last week! Darn it - I don't get there very often. :mad:

Scotto said:
Man that EdT sounds good! So many scents, so little money....

I see they have a store in Woodbury Commons, NY. I was just there last week! Darn it - I don't get there very often. :mad:
Scotto,
Would that be near Old Westbury on LI? Spent 4 exciting years nearby in the mid to late sixties... No, not 1860s MTSSB! :001_tt2:

Nope. Woodbury commons is a large outlet center located off the NYS Thruway about 45 minutes North of NYC. I pass by there when heading to New Joysey to visit relatives.

Do me a BIG Fav! Check out their Vetiver edT. I am really dying out here in OK for the opportunity to sample this stuff. I can live a bit longer on the reports of delight and joy! :biggrin:

Ron,
I have bad news for you. The L'Occitane Vetyver is EXCELLENT! (makes the others I've smelled seem kindof girly.....) I would have had a bottle for quite awhile now, if for some reason vetyver scents didn't trip my GF's gag reflex.....(I still sneak vetiver shave creams though, I get away with that much lol)
John P.

Ron,

Move quickly on the vetiver. I was at one their stores this weekend looking for same and was told by the young lady that they are phasing it out. I hope she's wrong. Its very nice.

And another thing...

The Cade aftershave balm is very very good. I've consumed 2 tubes of it. The scent is great and long lasting.

Greetings Ron,
After your repeated reviews of L'Occitane products clearly I need to give them a try.

Top Bottom