What's new

WHAT's your sign?

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Here is my sign. Formerly known as OkieStubble... :)

$road_signs-7.jpg

Pisces.

According to a friend of my wife's, I am supposed to be dreamy, artistic, impressionable, among other things - which I am not.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Libra. The sign of the scales, meaning balance. Which is very true. When sober, I hardly ever fall over. ;)

Woohoo! First! Libra that is. :) Also I'm pretty much a stereotypical Libra. No matter which book you read there is one recurring theme for Libras - balance. I seem to encompass that in everything I do. I'm super tech at work, try not to touch it outside. At one point I was working IT helpdesk during the week and as a Ranch Hand/Trail Guide on weekends. I'm reliant on plumbers, carpenters and other "experts" for crap around the house but I'm able to spend 5 days in the wilderness with nothing but the clothes on my back and make it work (did it for a survival course).

Oh and for some reason if you get into an argument with me, which is likely, I'll pick the position contrary to yours. Doesn't matter if I feel that way or not, I just play devil's advocate to make sure the position is sound. Unfortunately I win more often than I lose although I attribute that more to my showing confidence in myself and my argument than actually being right. Don't tell my wife though. ;)

Cheers,

M.

Top Bottom