What's new

2 band; 3 band; 1 band; black badger...??

Socks; shirts and boxers are ll I get from department stores. Anything else comes from their perspective "specialty" store(s)
I dont wish to waste that amount of time. Surely there is a brush that will suit me to a T because Im not that choosy on 99% of items...so buying and selling and buying and selling....nope...not for me at all. And buying from the BB here is like buying from E-bay....I cant lay hands on it before I decide if I want it or not..

I'll see what the AoS store is carrying here and go and slobber over several of their best ones and work from there.

Suit yourself :glare:

AOS shaving cream = Fine product
AOS Brush = Cr_APPY, overpriced, rebadged,

Well all one has to do is look at the stuff. They dont make their own razors...they sell someone elses...same way with the brushes. Cant be more than 1/2 dozen companys in the entire free world doing the brush thing. Handles are identical...half of the nomenclature for them is the same... Only variations are what the bristles are called. Super this or that....fine this or that....super dooper fine...etc.

Same way with their soft products....anyone got the coordinates for the AoS shaving cream factory! I bet not.

Some of this is true, but the part about the brushes is far from the truth. In my several years of wet shaving and buying/testing more brushes than I should, I have learned that all brushes are different, even the same "models" have slight variations within a brush makers lot. Handle shapes, materials, knot sizes, densities, softness of the tips, grades of hair, the list goes on and on. AOS sells rebranded English or German brushes, I cannot remember which, for way more than the brushmaker themselves would charge for the same product. It's a complete waste of money if you ask me, but to give you credit, I agree with wanting to touch and feel the brushes before buying one as well. You really should go check out Imperial shave, they have a phenominal selection of high end badgers you can hold in your hands before buying. Not to mention actual experienced wetshavers selling you the products they themselves have experience with. At AOS, you will end up buying from a man who most likely doesn't have a clue how to shave properly, or a sales woman who obviously doesn't shave her face. Either way, good luck!

Top Bottom