What's new

Strong Smelling long Lasting Shower soap

I've had good luck with the Mama Bear bath soaps. I tend to pick bath soap, shave soap, aftershave and deoderant that match or complement each other. That seems to make the fragrance last longer.

I like the L'Occitane soaps. The large Verbena one lasted me about ten weeks showering twice a day and the fragrance lingered in the bathroom all day. I also like the Green Tea and Jasmine, but that's just me, I like my girly scents. They also do some of their male scents in soap bars too, all very moisturising and great fragrances.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Wholefood's Grapefruit Mint is my favorite one of theirs. If you want to go off the grid a little, try African DuDu-Osun Black soap from amazon online. It has a wonderfully sweet distinctive scent that lasts and has been mentioned on this site.

DuDu?

Great suggestions so far. If you want to be frugal, Safeguard will keep you smelling clean all day, and is antibacterial. I love the stuff.

Mistral's black amber has one of the strongest scented soaps I've ever used plus, its a darn good soap. All three of the soaps I've used from them were strong but not like the black amber, and its a good scent.
Chris

I love the Trader Joe's triple milled french ones. The lemon-verbena scent is very strong, and the green tea is a little more mild. They last forever.

I like the L'Occitane soaps. The large Verbena one lasted me about ten weeks showering twice a day and the fragrance lingered in the bathroom all day. I also like the Green Tea and Jasmine, but that's just me, I like my girly scents. They also do some of their male scents in soap bars too, all very moisturising and great fragrances.

+1 to the TJ's Lemon Verbena with Shea Butter. Great soap, it's less than $4.00 for a HUGE bar, and it lasts for ages.

I can't be sure, of course, but to my nose and skin, TJ's Lemon Verbena is an EXACT match for the l'Occitane Verbena--and the TJ's soap is "Made in France" too. Coincidence? I think not!

I find the Caswell Massey soaps are very long lasting. Number Six especially, but Jockey Club is very long lasting as well. In fact, it will smell up that whole end of the house when you use it!

Nesti Dante from Italy.

Standard-line-industrial soaps, but strong parfumed. In the beginning, it smells al little irritating, because the soaps are made with additional pork-dripping.

I´ve tested the "Blue Iris", "Cypresso" and the "Olive-Oil and Tangerine". Nice stuff.

I picked up a Yardley Oatmeal and Almond Bath Soap yesterday and was really impressed with it. They had a really killer Lavender one there too.

This is probably not a popular opinion here, but if you're looking for strong smelling and lasting soap you should try any of the mass-produced soaps found in most stores. Coast, Irish Spring, Zest, etc. They smell good and last a while.

The L'Occitane Verbena soap is fantastic!! Love the stuff!

Yardley comes in several offerings and I have loved them all. Buy extra and they keep your drawers and linen closet smelling good.

Yardley comes in several offerings and I have loved them all. Buy extra and they keep your drawers and linen closet smelling good.

Yep after creating this thread I went with Yardley Lavender as my hand soap in the washroom. 2 weeks of use and it is still in good shape! Unfortunately they only sell the Lavender here so don't know how their other scents are like.

I loved Speick - it made me want to shower twice as often... I'm leaning towards some Musgo Real on eBay - I've seen a few good prices.

Caswell Massey was/is on sale at shoplondons.com. (50% off) and decided to try it out. Only have tried one bar once, No. 6, and the scent does seem to last and it lathers nicely.

Top Bottom