Thread: Is The Review Feature Disabled?

Images

Default Is The Review Feature Disabled?

Good morning chaps. I intended to leave a review in the shave soap section this morning but was unable to find a post or link button to do so. Is the review feature disabled or discontinued? Also, the reviews used to be listed under a display of alpha characters tiled horizontally across the screen. Click on the letter P for any product listed that way. Ie; Penhaligon's. Now you have to use the search box. Kind of slower if you are just browsing the reviews. Anyroad, if I have missed something blatantly obvious(most likely) just point me to it. I looked over the soap review page pretty closely and just did not see a link/button to post new reviews. Thanks and sorry if I missed a forum announcement.

Cheers, Todd

For the sorting, it's a change that needs to be done: http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthr...ter-in-Reviews

How to post (see post 5): http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthr...hlight=reviews
    Cheers, Luc - My Gear(Wiki) - Have a question, PM a mod. That's why we're here!

Images

Thanks Luc. I think that should sort it.

Cheers, Todd