What's new

Hi from the UK

Hello, my name is Dave.
I was amazed to find this forum, and happy i have. I've been wood-turning as a hobby for about 8 years and like to turn all sort of things from bowls and goblets to pens and shaving brushes.

I'm happily married and have 2 small girls aged 4 and 8. I look forward to making new friends.

Here are a few of turnings, hope you like them :D

Attachments

• $Cocobola Brush & Razor set.jpg
    $Cocobola Brush & Razor set.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 61
  • $Cocobola Brush & zerbrano bowl.jpg
    $Cocobola Brush & zerbrano bowl.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 61
  • $Madagascar ebony set.jpg
    $Madagascar ebony set.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 62
  • $IMG_5484.jpg
    $IMG_5484.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 62
You certainly have that whole matching thing going on. A lot of UK gentlemen have been joining the forum recently. Great to have you here!

Hi welcome to B&B. Your brushes look great. You should set yourself up as a hobbyist on the buy/sell/trade section. They would sell very quickly.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Hello Dave
proxy.php
from Hampshire ('The United Kingdom...where Royal treament Awaits'...Yeah Baby!!!).
proxy.php

Welcome aboard the B & B (besides being enrolled in the fictional, sacred and utopian Order of Shavedom). Please feel free to come up to the promenade / sun deck &
'sit-a-spell'.

Sounds like you're off to a great start, and yes (great wood work too!!! ), this Forum has the knowledge, ideas, and all around 'know-how' to assist in your Wet-Shaving experience.
In a nut-shell...your 'gonna' love it here.

proxy.php
"
The things I make [in woodshop] may be for others, but how I make them is for me". Tony Konovaloff

Although, you may not be additted yet (I think I'm holding up fairly well...with a few exceptions), because we all suffer (gladly and are doomed perhaps), from this shaving complusion (and other Acquisition Disorders), because at times..."Resistance is futile".
proxy.php

"Lead us not into temptation. Just tell us where it is; we'll find it". Sam Levenson

Please don't forget once you get time....to tell us a little about yourself in the Hall of Fame sub-forum.

attachment.php
“A razor [blade] can’t be sharpened on a piece of velvet”. Author Unknown

Last edited:
Top Bottom