What's new

Whats your favorite mikes, mystic water, mamabears, MWF, or honeybees soaps poll

Whats your favorite between mikes, mystic water, mama bears, honeybees, or MWF

• mikes natural soaps

• mystic waters

• mama bears soaps

• mitchells wool fat

• honeybees soaps

Results are only viewable after voting.
I enjoy MWF and MamaBears a lot but Mikes Natural Soaps are my favorite based on scent, ease of lather and the feel of my skin post shave. To be fair, I have not used HoneyBee or Mystic Water Soaps as of yet.

Mikes beats out MWF for latherability and having a scent ( tried 6 ) skincare better than MWF .Didnt care for Mamabear , ( ordered like 10 samples , great scents but lather and skincare not as good as Mikes or MWF. I also havent tried Mystic or Honeybee

Mike's though MWF is amazing too. I get better lather with Mike's though. Going to try a generous PIF of MW samples this week or so.

I think you forgot QCS though. I've only tried the sample of the lavender once but that scent is really strong and good!

I really love Mama Bear soaps but I finally tried Mike's and I think he may give her a run for her money. MB really has the best scents in my book though.

It seems MWF is in the lead, I suspected as much but seeing as how mikes is a smaller operation then mitchells its doing well.

While I voted for MWF, of those listed I think Honeybee soaps are excellent and for whatever reason, don't get the attention that they should in my view. MB soaps smell great but some give me a bit of a burn. I have not tried Mike's.

Regards,

Doug

haven't tried Mikes or Honeybee, but of the the others all of which i've tried, MWF is the best.

MW is close and could be the top if they could tweak it so it was scuttle/hot water friendly. now that i face lather my soaps, I may have to revisit it and give it another try soon.

MamaBear is a distant 3rd (but guessing it would be dead last if I ever try Mikes of Honeybee). I find melt/pour soaps to be lacking in performance and the MB was way too strong of EO for my face, it burned like heck.

Top Bottom