Thread: Allure Homme Sport by Chanel

Images

Default Allure Homme Sport by Chanel

My wife had her last day of work at her current department store, and the lady running the fragrance section sent her home with some samples and some full size bottles as well. Bless her, as she remembered me, and sent me home a full size of the Allure Sport by Chanel.

I am usually a Dolce & Gabbana guy, or Polo (various) but I really like this scent.
    It's fresh, yet masculine and not fruity by any sense. It's not too heavy and the scent lingers for a nice while, but it's not over powering.

According to the box it includes a mixture of mandarin & oranges blended with tunsian neroli, aldehydes, tonka bean, white musk, amber, black pepper, atlas cedar and vetiver.

It does not smell musky at all.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chanel.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	16.3 KB 
ID:	263890

Just thought I would share. If you have a chance to pick up a sample, I highly recommend it.

Thanks for reading.

Brad
    Self proclaimed Slant-aholic - 2012, 2013, 2014 MOvember participant

Images

I like Allure Homme Sport a lot. I'm not usually a fan of sport scents, but to me, AHS smells creamy smooth and sort of rich. I've received unsolicited compliments on it at work, too.

I typically don't do "sport scents", but admittedly this is one of the better ones (DH Sport is better). It's definitely a super synthetic crowd pleaser, but that's not always bad, now is it? :-) Ok, maybe so....
    Tim

Just got a tester of this. Smells exactly like T&H 1805 to me.

I like Allure Sport as well, been looking for a new scent myself and the Mrs. like this one much better than the original scent. Oh well I like both.

I own the 150 ml EDT version of it and enjoy from time to time - especially mixed with versace Pour Homme and also mixed with Caron Pour Un Homme sometimes

Also slightly prefer Dior Homme Sport, but both are very good sport fragrances - in fact the best there is IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by jakespoppy View Post
    I like Allure Homme Sport a lot. I'm not usually a fan of sport scents, but to me, AHS smells creamy smooth and sort of rich. I've received unsolicited compliments on it at work, too.
    I generally don't like "sport" fragrances either. This one however is nice. Maybe they just used the "sport" to sell more bottles. It does not resemble any of the other "sport" fragrances out there at all. And best of all, it was free!!!! What a deal!

Images

As others, I also think Dior Homme Sport is very good. To me, the lemony citrus opening reminds me a lot of Dior's Eau Sauvage. I think the ginger sort of sets it apart.

9. Default

I got the 3x20 ml edition and love both the scent and how well it travels.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uf5wB.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	39.2 KB 
ID:	265256
    Granted, my day-to-day fragrance of choice is the Armani Code Sport and they are quite similar, so I'm naturally biased towards it.