Price Reductions on Remaining Razors
Tons of razors, once again, so lets get the fine print out of the way:
Shipping: The cost for postage is a flat $5.35, no matter how many razors you buy, and will ship in asmall flat rate priority box, CONUS. Canadian Shipping will run $6-$8, depending on weight. International members, please PM for a shipping quote, but international shipping usually runs about $10-$12, standard parcel post.
Payment: I'll only be accepting Paypal. Please reference the razor number in the Paypal notes, and in your PMs. This will help me keep everything in order and avoid anymishaps.
Returns: I will try my best to provide quality photos and descriptions of the razors, but I'll accept a return for any reason, as long as you are willing to pay return postage, and will refund your money upon receipt of the shipment.
Trades: The only trades I'm looking for will be listed in my signature, although I might be coaxed into a Frank Shaving finest or silvertip, a nice Semogue, a whipped dog or TGN knotted brush.
Freebies: I'll throw in one of the lettered razors, at the bottom of the post, for free for every $20 in razors you buy, first come first serve.
I will strive to rise to the gentlemanly example set by our esteemed members and venders here at Badger and Blade. I am more than happy to answer any questions and provide extra photos if needed. Just send me a PM.
Without Further Adieu....
The yellow at the at the tops of the silo doors is just weird lighting, not brassing.
Lots of nice razors left, I've moved the sold items to the bottom of the post!
17. Blue Tip (A-2, 1955) - No plate loss, looks great Some flea bites around the collar. Paint at ~99% .- $17 $15 Pending
18. Blue Tip (A-3, 1955) - No plate loss, looks great Some flea bites around the collar.Missing both endcaps Paint at ~90%. $15 $13
21. Black Handle Superspeed (M-1, 1967) - No plate loss, looks great Some flea bites around the collar. A few scuffs to the black enamel. - $10 $8
27. Single Ring, Silver, Cased (S# 738440, 1906) - Corner teeth bent in a tad, but won't effect the shave quality. A bit of brassing at the bottom of the knob and stable crack, as shown. The case is mismatched, but does go to a single ring ( http://mr-razor.com/Rasierer/Old%20T...Type%20Set.JPG ). - $27 $24
28. Schick Krona, Cased - Razor is in great shape, clear part of case is a bit scuffed. - $20 $17
31. Flair Tip, Cased (Z-1, 1954) - Case and razor in really nice condition, although razor is brassed under the head. - $26 $23
32. Flair Tip, Cased (Z-3, 1954) - Same as above but without the plate loss, and the lid of the case is hazy. - $24 $22
34. Flair Tip, Cased (Z-1, 1954) - Plate loss under the head only. Has a water spot on the head. Hazy lid.- $24 $22
35. 40's Style Superspeed, Cased (NDC) - Nice looking case and razor. Really shiny. - $26 $23
36. 40's Style Superspeed, Cased (Y-1, 1953) - Hazy lid, good user grade razor, just not as shiny as she used to be. - $23 $21
37.New Standard, Cased (NDC) - One bent tooth, some scratching on the head and thinning plate scattered throughout. Case is rough, but the whole package is still handsome in my opinion, and a great shaver to boot. - $27 $24
38. Ever-Ready 1914, "Little Lather Catcher", Cased - Really nice looking, though the case has seen much better days. - $14 $11
41. Star DE - $4
A Gone, B, C, D - Gem OCMM
E - Ever Ready 1912 Gone
F - Star 1912
G Gone, H - Gem 1912s
I - Gem push button
J - Gem contour
K - English Tech, bent baseplate
L - Fat handle, old type head
M- silver old type, missing knob
N - Gold new, missing know
O - Old straight
P - durham duplex
Q, R - Injectors
S - Cased autstrop
Below have sold.
1. Fatboy (F-2, 1960) - No plate loss, mechanically perfect. ~90% Paint - $37 SOLD
2. Fatboy (E-4, 1959) - No plate loss, couple flea bites on the doors. ~90% Paint - $37 SOLD
3. Fatboy (E-3, 1959) - No plate loss, some flea bites on the collar. ~90% Paint - $37 SOLD
4. Super Adjustable (O-3, 1969) - No plate loss, a couple little scuff marks in the black enamel, ~90% Paint- $29 SOLD
5. Super Adjustable, Gold, Long Handle (P-1, 1970) - Significant brassing on the head, plating elsewhere is good. ~90% Paint - $29 SOLD
6. Slim Adjustable (N-4, 1968) - Plating is solid, a couple flea bites on one door as you can see. ~80% Paint- $27 SOLD
7. Slim Adjustable (I-2, 1963) - Plate thinning on handle, as you should be able to see, but otherwise nice. ~90% Paint. - $25 SOLD
8. Slim Adjustable (J-1, 1964) - No plate loss, nice and shiny ~99% Paint. - $27 SOLD
9. Slim Adjustable (M-2, 1967) - No plate loss, slight water spotting on the doors which should buff out. ~95% Paint. - $27 SOLD
10. Slim Adjustable (H-1, 1962) - No plate loss, a bit of water spotting on the adjustment knob. ~90% Paint. - $27 SOLD
11. Flair Tip (A-1, 1955) - No plate loss, nice and shiny. - $12 SOLD
12. Flair Tip (K-4, 1965) - No plate loss, nice and shiny. - $12 SOLD
13. Flair Tip (Z-1, 1954) - No plate loss, nice and shiny. - $12 SOLD
14. Flair Tip (L-2, 1966) - No plate loss, nice and shiny. - $12 SOLD
15. Flair Tip (F-1, 1960) - Water spotting, a few flea bites, but plating generally intact. Missing an end cap. A user grade razor. - $8 Sold
16. TV Special Superspeed (O-3, 1958) - No plate loss, a great looking razor. - $17 SOLD
20. Red Tip (A-4, 1955) - Plate loss under the head. Some water spotting. Some flea bites around the collar. Paint at ~95% .- $22 Sold
22. Black Handle Superspeed - Plate loss under the head and a bit on the guard bars. A few scuffs to the enamel. - $8 Sold
25. Tech (A-1, 1955) - Beautiful. - $9 SOLD
29. Gem Clog-Pruf, NOS - A Beauty. Shipper, instructions, NOS blades and tag still included! As a disclaimer, there is a few slight imperfections in the razor just due to age. - $20 SOLD
23. Milord (NDC) - Minimal plate loss, which is rare for these thinly plated gold beauties. Real shiny - $20 PENDING
24. Tech (D-2, 1958) - No plate loss, but some water spotting and the acid etching is starting to fade. - $7 PENDING
33. 40's Style Superspeed, Cased (Y-3, 1953) - Shiny, no plate loss. Hazy case lid.- $24 PENDING
30. Slim Adjustable, Cased (J-2, 1964) - No plate loss, really nice shape. - $38
39. Gem Push-Button - Really shiny. I usually wouldn't bother listing SE's single, but this one is purdy. - $6 $3
40. Star DE - $6
19. Blue Tip (B-4, 1956) - No plate loss, looks great Some flea bites around the collar. Paint at ~95%. $17 $15
26. Contract Tech, Gold (NDC) - Plate loss on the head, as shown. No other plate loss. - $8 $6