What's new

King Gillette Weekend

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392463472.497262.jpg

Today, for King Gillette Weekend, I shaved with my 1911 Gillette ABC Pocket Edition Floral Set razor, with an Astra S/P blade. "Long Live The King!!!" (King Gillette that is).

I went with my 1920 Gillette Old Type Big Fellow and a Polsilver Super Iridium blade right out of the wrapper. I have not shaved with this DE razor in a while and I forgot just how little tugging I get, and overall just a close, smooth shave. One of my favorites for sure.

Ben

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392542187.098759.jpg

This morning, in honor of King Gillette Weekend, I'll be shaving with one of my Gillette Pocket Sets, and an Astra blade. This set was a restoration project my lady and I did together, and it has a special place in my heart. The serial number dates it at 1919. (FYI).
Long Live King Gillette!!!

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392610504.346078.jpg

Tonight, to finish off my King Gillette Weekend, I'm shaving with my 1962 Gillette Flair Tip Super Speed, with a Voskhod blade. Long Live The King!!!

Old Type top cap / Fatip Chrome base plate / Parker 98R Heavy Duty Premium Barber Pole handle with Astra SS (4)

proxy.php

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393083684.100746.jpg

This morning, for King Gillette Weekend, I'll be shaving with my 1956 Gillette Red Tip Super Speed, with an Astra S/P blade.
"Long Live The King!!!".

$100_6754.jpg

You-All's razor photos made me want to post one, even if it's an old one.....

Shaved with my President tonight. I really have narrowed my razors down to about 3, and, this is #1 (again) :)001_tongu)

LLKG

Fat Handle Canadian Tech. I love this thing. FANTASTIC shave. I have a second one that was a little worse for wear that I'll prolly send to Krona Kruiser for replating in a while.
$DSC04247.jpg

Top Bottom