What's new

SOTD Tabula Gratulatoria - August 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

WOW!!!!!!!
Incredible :thumbup:

+1 Incredible shot, Baliji!!!!

Thanks guys! Its incredible what the internet offers to fix up your image.

+1 - I've got to jump on this bandwagon!

Yeah Bill, we missed your shot. Your skin healing?

Thanks, Bill. The Floris No.89 never disappoints as it is one of the few English reformulations that actually works.:001_wub:

David, Will you use the Windsor SS along with the TSN?

David, Will you use the Windsor SS along with the TSN?

Absolutely, Balaji. I cheated today(hands up!) and used the TSN brush with the Floris. A little scritchy on first use, but it should soften up a bit. I am very impressed with this little brush.

David, great photo for today, my friend! That blade is very intimidating!

Thanks, celestino, but not so after a few uses( and ear cuts!)
proxy.php

Actually, I was holding out hope that my Windsor and/or Jabonman would arrive today. Alas, USPS fails me AGAIN!!!

Another day, Bill. Well oddly enough, my JabonMan Rose arrived today, but not the Haitian Vetiver and Mint/Lime that were ordered a day earlier!

Good Morning/Afternoon!
~08/15/2012~

TSN Semogue 2012 LE (#88)
\\ Merkur 1904 w/ Red IP \\ 3P Pre Per E Post Barba \\ Proraso Red Sapone Da Barba \\ La Toja Manantiales After Shave Balsamo

What a great shave with a great shaving brush. It packs quite a punch but very nice. It literally lathers anything you throw at it. It reminds of my SOC 2Band but smaller mixed with premium boar bristles. Also read the ingredients in this balm and it actually has alcohol. I always wondered why I would get a little sting after applying but nothing painful thankfully. Friends, you have a nice day!

proxy.php

I'm speechless, Balaji! What a MAGNIFICENT pic!!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Some great shots today, Gentlemen! :thumbup:

7/8 Flaschner Kalman, Full Hollow Ground, Square Point
Kanayama No.3 Strop
Edwin Jagger Medium Silvertip
Floris No.89 Soap
Cold Water Rinse
Floris No.89 Aftershave
Floris No.89 EdT

proxy.php

Hi Gents :001_smile

I Coloniali Rhubarb SC - Semogue 2000 - Gillette Fat Boy & Feather - Foid Blue
proxy.php

All the best for you, Gentlemen, and have a nice day :001_smile

Prep L'Occitane Vetyver
Razor Vintage Soligen 6/8
Brush Chubby 1 in Super
Cream GFT Coconut
Alum & Witch Hazel
Niel's Yard Rose Moisturiser
Penhaligon's Castile EDT.

Jamie.

Beautiful two pass shave from the vintage Soligen new scales and freshly honed, what a excellent shaver she is.

proxy.php

Good Morning/Afternoon!
~08/15/2012~

TSN Semogue 2012 LE (#88)
\\ Merkur 1904 w/ Red IP \\ 3P Pre Per E Post Barba \\ Proraso Red Sapone Da Barba \\ La Toja Manantiales After Shave Balsamo

What a great shave with a great shaving brush. It packs quite a punch but very nice. It literally lathers anything you throw at it. It reminds of my SOC 2Band but smaller mixed with premium boar bristles. Also read the ingredients in this balm and it actually has alcohol. I always wondered why I would get a little sting after applying but nothing painful thankfully. Friends, you have a nice day!

proxy.php

Thursday morning: (yes, I'm posting this one a little early)

Shavemac / SMN / Gillette / Camaldoli / Penhaligon's

proxy.php

proxy.php

Thäter Bruyére // Shave Cream Lavanda old formulation // Bull Mastiff // Lavanda Colonia +444

Wednesday

Bukhave Bowl ¤ Semogue 2011 LE, Finest Badger 1 ¤ Gillette Slim Adjustable with Gillette Platinum
Proraso Shaving Soap ¤ Floïd Blue After Shave ¤ T&H Freshman Cologne

Have a nice day, Gentlemen :001_smile

proxy.php

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom