Thread: 15% off Taylor of Old Bond Street creams to celebrate!

Images

Default 15% off Taylor of Old Bond Street creams to celebrate!

Howdy folks,
    Just throwing a small grand opening deal to celebrate the opening of my shaving supply shop. It's by no means complete, I'm working on adding more inventory and upgrading the site completely. Anyway, all Taylor of Old Bond Street Creams are 15% off. Send me a PM here if you order, and I'll throw in a pack of blades of your choice (Of the blades I carry, while supplies last of course!). Also, free shipping on orders over $50. Enjoy!
    The HandleBar Supply

P.S. If there are bugs in the system that you notice, bear with me and please don't hesitate to PM me and I will do my best to address them. Thanks guys.

Edit: The sale is now store-wide with coupon code "BBMEMBERGRAND" , Enjoy!
    Last edited by KodiakAttack; 08-02-2012 at 07:52 PM. Reason: Entered Coupon Code
    Gareth | TheHandleBarSupply.com
    Rooney, Trumper, Kent, TOBS, Beaumont, Merkur, Parker, DE Blades, Pomade and more.
    Use Coupon code BBMEMBER for 10% off most items. Free CONUS shipping on orders over $55.

Images

Excellent price on the Trumpers too.

Images

Thanks Jazz. Running low on the Coconut! Also, I've also upgraded the deal to 15% off storewide instead of just the Taylor Creams. Just use coupon code "BBMEMBERGRAND".
    Gareth | TheHandleBarSupply.com
    Rooney, Trumper, Kent, TOBS, Beaumont, Merkur, Parker, DE Blades, Pomade and more.
    Use Coupon code BBMEMBER for 10% off most items. Free CONUS shipping on orders over $55.