What's new

If Your Favourite Shaving Soap Was A Woman

I just read a very funny post from Mad Man saying that if Cella was a woman it would be Sophia Loren!

It got me thinking, what other shaving soaps can we identify?

For me, Proraso Green would be Monica Belucci. Dependable, respected, cold (she was in the matrix) um..great.. lathering abilities...yeah it's a stretch. How about yours?

Last edited:
If my favorite soap was a woman: I would lather the hell out of her!
Mwf = Marilyn Monroe. Just the right amount of fat, and knows how to use it.

I just read a very funny post from Mad Man saying that if Cella was a woman it would be Sophia Loren!

For me, Proraso Green would be Monica Belucci. Dependable, respected, cold (she was in the matrix) um..great.. lathering abilities...yeah it's a stretch. How about yours?
Hmm I think of Sophia Lauren as being like tabac. Kinda spicy....smokey........goodness

For me Proraso Green would be Catrinel Menghia from the Fiat Abarth commercial.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think MWF is that girl you hooked up with in college you didn't tell anyone about who was kinda chubby, but was really good in bed.

If my favourite shaving soap was a woman, I'd be a serial adulterer. Seriously, I have a bunch of soaps, and I wouldn't dream of being soap monogamous over the long-term.

soap monogamous

I'll be chuckling for the rest of the day, thank you very much.

Arko is Rosie O'donnell? Give me a break. People can actually tolerate Arko. I think Arko is more akin to Betty White, it's been around forever and it's still easy to get worked up.

Also, don't act like you wouldn't try it if it was available to you.

Top Bottom