What's new

What Was Your Cream Today?

Godrej Rich Foam cream, finally used enough todsy to get another monster lather...for some reason I was stuck on this snurdle size and it just was not enough cream. Slim Adjustable set on six, Souplex blade I got as a gift...DFS this morning!

Excellent thread! Didn't know this existed b/c I primarily use SS. But today I used Proraso's Sandalo!

CF Lime...for the first time ever. WOW, this stuff lives up to the hype! Great scent, superior glide, and a tiny amount of product got the job done.

I used Erasmic shaving cream this morning. I think it was the old formula in a metal tube. It has quite a scent, it's great but maybe lurking way deep down in that cream is the slightest, faintest, minutest trace of motor oil. I mean that in the most positive way. There's something quite manly about it. I was thinking about it all day it work. It's really nice and slick and lathers up very well.

Musgo Real Oak Moss today :drool: It smells so lovely and makes lather like no one else, definitely my love interest at the moment :001_wub:

Top Bottom