Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The B & B Sniper Team :-D

Images

Exclamation The B & B Sniper Team :-D

Dear Members:
    Did you that there is a select group of members that appreciates valuable members such as yourself?

When I was notified and selected by PM (in which I was totally surprised, humbled and honored), I received (which I was totally in the dark), a really cool gift…
    the B & B Razor Case purchased by the Team from WCS.

Although I think that this Team is little known within the B & B community, I believe they want to do something good for the community by selecting members (without personal praise), who they feel should be acknowledged and ‘congratulated’ for their passion, contributions, conceptual, intellectual and topic diversification (oh yes...lest us not forget the humorous and compassionate side), framework of their threads and posted replies.

So, keep up the good work and don’t be surprised if you are selected, recognized, appreciated and ‘gifted’ from the B & B Sniper Team!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wm_normal_untitled_329429.jpg   thm_35528.jpg  
    Last edited by The Count of Merkur Cristo; 07-31-2012 at 12:26 PM.
    Chris ~ Order of Pinaud, Head & Face Latherers Club United, Alliance of Merkur, League of Extraordinary Mild Shavers, Voskhod Comrades Club, Brotherhood of the Boar, Foxhole Shavers Club & The VDH Society!

Images

Getting sniped has never been this fun.

Knowing the amount of geniality, helpfulness, and generosity on B & B, I'd say those snipers have a full-time job.

That sounds awesome and congratulations to you.
    Life is the means by which the universe understands itself. Happy shaving gents

I knew this was the right community to be a part of.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by stickjr25 View Post
    I knew this was the right community to be a part of.
    +1 (and then some)
    If you aren't grateful for what you've got, nothing that may be coming down the pike will likely do the trick for you. [FONT=Times New Roman] [/FONT]

This will be the first time I've ever looked forward to being sniped
    Jay LOSER, Cult of Arko, The CHOSEN

I've signed up to at least 50 forums in my 10 years of the interweb.

This forum is without a doubt filled with the kindest most distinguished gentlemen I've ever posted with :-D
    The Kiwi Shaver.

Images

The folks in this community are such a class act! I think that whatever the impetus behind this gesture was, it will surely, if only subliminally, have a positive affect on the level of communication on this already fine site...at least I hope so. Kudos to you gentlemen!

Regards,

Doug
    <>< Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. (Clarks law)

10. Default

often imitated never surpassed....
    Mike

That's really awesome! Nice job and thanks very much, whomever you are!
    -Matt

Quote Originally Posted by The Count of Merkur Cristo View Post
    Dear Members:
    Did you that there is a select group of members that appreciates valuable members such as yourself?

When I was notified and selected by PM (in which I was totally surprised and humbled), I received a really cool gift…the B & B Razor Case purchased by the Team
    from WCS.

Although I think that this Team is little known within the B & B community, I believe they want to do something good for the community by selecting members (without personal praise), who they feel should be acknowledged and ‘congratulated’ for their passion, contributions, conceptual, intellectual and topic diversification (oh yes...lest us not forget the humorous and compassionate side), framework of their threads and posted replies.

So, keep up the good work and don’t be surprised if you are selected, recognized, appreciated and ‘gifted’ from the B & B Sniper Team!!!
    They have better eyes than I do.

Gus/BOTOC

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Vivasanti View Post
    I've signed up to at least 50 forums in my 10 years of the interweb.

This forum is without a doubt filled with the kindest most distinguished gentlemen I've ever posted with :-D
    ide say that sums it up the best forum ive been a member of. its full very respectful members and mods. all of whom i respect very much for making B&B what it is today
    ''The production of too many useful things results in too many useless people'' Karl Marx

Images

Wait a durn minnit....I've been sent out on snipe hunts before, and I seem to recall that it wasn't very dignified...

But congrats on actually catching one!
    "He must be a king. He hasn't got Williams all over 'im!" - cb91710 I spend my knights at the Veg Table.

Congratulations!!!
    Ookla... Ariel.....RIDE!!!!

"Noble Knight of the Veg Table"

Good on you! Who knew? The snipers knew that's who. Congrats! Doesn't surprise me that B&B has a sniper team. The longer I'm here the more I realize how top shelf B&B really is. 1st class all the way!!
    --Jim--

Just remember.....Its not the gift you see coming you have to worry about.....Its the gift you dont see coming.
    BOTOC, Arkolyte, TOFLAC-U, Muhle R41 (2010)- Merkur Progress, Merkur 37 Slant, Simpsons Wee Scot lover,Omega Pro boar, Arko & Gada face latherer. SUPPORT B&B BUCK A SALE.

Images

I should be a sniper. This laser eye surgery is paying for itself.
    Self proclaimed Slant-aholic - 2012, 2013, 2014 MOvember participant

Very cool and a fine congrats goes to you as well for being the kind of person that should be sniped!!!
    do they have an AD support group anywhere???

The B&B Sniper Team thing is very cool! As an affirmation, The Count was one of the first members here that welcomed me and answered some questions when I joined in January 2012. Way to go Count!
    Member of BOTOC, TOFLAC-U, Order of the Fat, Stirling Syndicate, Knight of the Veg Table

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast