What's new

The B & B Sniper Team :-D

I was sniped a few months ago and received a B&B whiskey glass from WCS. It was (and remains) completely awesome! Congrats on being sniped Christopher and welcome to the club! The Sniper Team definitely makes one feel they are doing their part to help B&B be a beacon of light in the dark that generally is the internet!

Dear Members:
Did you that there is a select group of members that appreciates valuable members such as yourself?
proxy.php

When I was notified and selected by PM (in which I was totally surprised, humbled and honored), I received (which I was totally in the dark), a really cool gift…the B & B Razor Case purchased by the Team from WCS. :thumbsup:

Although I think that this Team is little known within the B & B community, I believe they want to do something good for the community by selecting members (without personal praise), who they feel should be acknowledged and ‘congratulated’ for their passion, contributions, conceptual, intellectual and topic diversification (oh yes...lest us not forget the humorous and compassionate side), framework of their threads and posted replies.

So, keep up the good work and don’t be surprised if you are selected, recognized, appreciated and ‘gifted’ from the B & B Sniper Team!!!

Wow, very cool.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
I would like to thank all who replied and congratulated me on my Sniper award / gift. I can’t wait to congratulate the next member who is ‘snippier and gifted’ in the near future. :thumbsup:

:a41:"You can run but you can't hide!!!" The B & B Sniper Team

Top Bottom