Based on the feedback from members, I created some confusion when I tried defining who is eligible (promise to do better next time). Rather than explain my intent, I'm removing the 6+ months mandate, and opening this up to all. However, I do ask that you only pick one item you are interested in, as I would like to get maximum exposure.
It's been over a year since I've started DE shaving and the experience has been worthwhile. It's time to clean my den out with items I haven't (or don't plan to use in the upcoming years do to the amount of acquisitions) used, and hate to see go to waste. Here are the guidelines:
1. I open this to all others who want to try something new.
2a. In the case of soaps, if you do not like a particular item, please PIF for some one else to try
2b. In the case of the razor blades, use what you need, keep what you like, pass the rest on. If you have any to add to the pot as a PIF, even better.
3. Go to the appropriate forum and send in your reviews. Many of the items are great in my opinion, but like I said, it's more than I need.
4. One item per entry in to the overall PIF (even the soaps).
5. CONUS only. (Sorry fellas, funds aren't what they used to be, and shipping can get out of hand)
So What's for Grabs?:
1. Bag of razor blades (Most packages are unopened). The packages that are open, are only down one blade. As you can see from pic, there are quite a few Astras(didn't work out for me, but still excellent blades). The pack that is not visible holds Dorco ST-301s.
2. Mama Bear's: a. Backyard Gazebo; b. CoCoa Absolute; c. Lavendar Vanilla
3. GFT Almond hard soap
4. 2 x small 5.5oz tubs of P.160 Tipo Morbido (Soft Soap. I bought 1kg of this stuff, and what I kept is going to last me a while)
I will run a random selection program by next Sunday, and send out the results Monday. Please send me a PM (communicating which item you have interest in) so that I can keep an accurate list.