What's new

Pelikan Edelstein ink. Thoughts?

I like the way they look.
I've never tried the 4001 ink and have nothing to compare (in terms of Pelikan).

I like my Blue ink bright (though I don't use blue often).
These look nice and bright.

Damn, I was going to say that the colors for Iroshizuku were better but I do like that Onyx and the tanzinite. Oh and I thought six inks was enough. Wish I did not have to keep my inks and pens at work. I have no place at home to put them. (long story) My desk is getting too crowded. Heck I even have a straight razor in the drawer.

Damn, I was going to say that the colors for Iroshizuku were better but I do like that Onyx and the tanzinite. Oh and I thought six inks was enough. Wish I did not have to keep my inks and pens at work. I have no place at home to put them. (long story) My desk is getting too crowded. Heck I even have a straight razor in the drawer.

More ink means more fun!

Yes but they already think I am crazy at work with all this shaving stuff, and fountain pens, they think I should at least join the 20th century.

Maybe if you brought the straight razor home, your co-workers wouldn't think you were so crazy... :scared::scared::scared:

:001_tt2:

I just opened the Jade yesterday to put into a new green Esterbrook and I really like it.
Beautiful color as well. It seemed to go on easily, no bleed nor blobs.
Sometimes you owe it to yourself for a treat.

Top Bottom