What's new

Mystic Water Lavender Lime Shave Stick just arrived!

Just got home and my Mystic Water Shave Stick was in my mail box. The scent or fragrance is dominated by the Lime with an occasional hint of Lavender and a hint of menthol. I look forward to giving this a try, but will have to wait until tomorrow. I am unable to post any pics so verbal descriptions is the best I can do at this time. The soap has a very soft textured and is 2 oz or 57 grams. Which is just a little bigger than my La Toja or my Palmolive shave stick which are both 50 grams. There are several fragrances on Michelle web site that the shave stick is offered and the price for mine was $9.91 plus $3.50 shipping cost. Hopefully I will be able to provide a real review after I actually had a chance to use it for at least a week.

I am unable to upload any pictures right now as both camera and computer are just not wanting to cooperate. I did just finish with my first shave and the Lavender Lime lathered well. I did not feel any menthol sensation, but I am not sure if I am actually suppose to. The lather does require more water than I am use to as it will dry out quickly if no properly hydrated. I need to use this soap for at least a week to offer a fair review so I will hold off on saying anything else and don't take that to mean I had a negative experience with my first shave. I just think one shave be it good or bad is not the best way to review any shave soap.

Last edited:
I dig both lime and lavender but I'm having a hard time imagining the two together.

Are these essential oils or fragrance oils?

Top Bottom