What's new

New Straight User

Hey everybody. I just want to thank all of you for putting on this information out, it has helped me a lot. I've been using a de for the last couple months and decided I want some straights!. I know this is my first post in this forum but I've already gotten a lot from this place. Thank you for keeping such a great thing alive! :thumbup:

Welcome Aboard!

I am relatively new to straights myself, but been shaving with a DE since January. Please share your progress with us.

Welcome to the club. Keep your blade sharp, your hand steady (Watch out for the tendancy to draw the blade parallel to the spine or it'll cut you), and your touch light. Watch a few videos on Youtube to get the jist and enjoy the best shave you'll ever have.

Hey thanks everybody. I've been watching a lot of videos hoping to not cut myself. So far I've gotten one slight nick on my upper lip and a little irritation when going atg on my neck. I'm sorry it took so long for me to say something. I work nights so I tend to sleep most of the day. I'll have to say, getting a straight razor shave before work feels pretty good.

Top Bottom