What's new

Mystic Water Soap-Wild Lavender

First I would like to say meeting the owner, Michelle at the farmers market was very nice, shes very nice, helpful, and after purchasing 2 pucks she threw in some regular soap (I told her my sob bad skin stories haha), and a nice lip balm for my wife.

On to the meat. I used this product for the first time, and it might just be my new favorite brand. The lather is great, protects well, and no skin reactions (big deal for me). If you like to face lather, this will be a nice treat for you. In terms of scent, I'm probably not the guy to judge. I prefer basic or no scents, but the Lavender does smell very nice in the package and through shaving. I picked it for something different. For regular use, I may just load up on her non floral scents or unscented.

Thanks to this site I found something this good, and have some Mikes on the way to compare. I never heard of these soaps before reading B&B, so thank you guys!

Welcome aboard. The MW Wild Lavender is also my favorite soap. I have been using it almost exclusively for about a month. My other soaps (MWF, Tabac, DR Harris, etc) have been collecting a lot of dust. We are very lucky here in our community to have great artisans like Michelle, Mike and other like them making such great products for us.

I definitely would recommend trying Mike's too. I find these his soaps to perform very similar and that is to say they are both really great. I would be very happy with a den only containing soap from Mystic Water and Mike's

Welcome to the fold Jefe. And what a great choice in soaps. I have been at this for awhile now and can easily and honestly say Mystic Water is one of the very best. Wild Lavender is next on my list from Michelle. I am a sucker for lavender scent but have held off since I love her Lily of the Valley and I am working my way through it.

Cheers, Todd

Welcome to the fold Jefe. And what a great choice in soaps. I have been at this for awhile now and can easily and honestly say Mystic Water is one of the very best. Wild Lavender is next on my list from Michelle. I am a sucker for lavender scent but have held off since I love her Lily of the Valley and I am working my way through it.

Cheers, Todd

After winning round 2 of the mystic water PIF, I purchased a tub of the Lily of the Valley. I'm simply blown away by the lather and shave quality, and the scent is perfect - not too strong.

Mystic is now right up next to MWF for me now as my #1 soap.

After winning round 2 of the mystic water PIF, I purchased a tub of the Lily of the Valley. I'm simply blown away by the lather and shave quality, and the scent is perfect - not too strong.

MW Lily of the Valley is hands-down my favorite soap. It smells like my childhood (my mother had a huge garden of JUST lily of the valley) and the shave quality is just about perfect.

Nice to hear of your experiences. I have been contemplating visiting one of the Farmers' Markets mentioned on the MW website for the very same reason. I am intrigued by what others have to say about the MW products, and would like to see them in person rather than ordering online. Not too far for me, so it should make for a pleasant day trip.

You nailed it trickster. LotV is one of the best ever. And that scent.

Cheers, Todd

Michelle is definitely one of the nicest vendors on B&B. MW soaps are top tier right along with MWF, Tabac MNS, MdC and QCS. If you have not tried them yet you are missing out.

I am a serious Mike's fan but I keep hearing wonderful things about MW and Michelle's customer service. Can anyone compare MW Lime to Mike's Lime and MW Wild Lavender to Mike's Hungarian Lavender. Thanks Gents.

I have both MW Wild Lavender and Mike's Hungarian Lavender ( I am a sucker for lavender :) Performance is top notch for both. Scent is very similar as well both use EOs, nice and strong the MW has an edge though it is more earthy and "wild".

Cheers, Todd

Lavender is also my favorite scent for soaps and my den is littered with them. Haven't touched one of em since I got the MW wild lavender.

I am a serious Mike's fan but I keep hearing wonderful things about MW and Michelle's customer service. Can anyone compare MW Lime to Mike's Lime and MW Wild Lavender to Mike's Hungarian Lavender. Thanks Gents.
I have also tried both of them and I agree with ridnovir. I like both a lot, both have great performance, but I do prefer MW lavender scent. It is my favorite scent of shaving product period

Last edited:
Top Bottom