What's new

What's your soap for today?

You caught me out here, Balaji! You know my preference for soaps, but today, in keeping with the SOTD theme, I used Musgo Real cream.:huh:

Tabac stick today and usually 4-5 days a week. I try to change it up more often but the stuff is just too damn good. :drool:

I just purchased MWF this past weekend, found it locally at British Isles, thought I paid market pricing and should have used my phone to check prices, but didn't check until I used it. I have to say it really is a good soap. But I did pay 10.00 to much for a refill but I like it enough that it will move to a dedicated container after some shopping. So much for supporting local vendors.

It won't be until tonight, but I'm thinking it will be the Klar Seifen Sport that just arrived. So far, I'm really enjoying the scent! (worth a few strange glances received from around the office...)

WOW! This stuff was great and totally worth the odd looks from around the office :lol:. It was so good that I think I shall bore B&B with another one of my reviews in the next few days.

Top Bottom