What's new

treet, trig and company, revenge of pakistan towards the west ?

i´ve been DE shaving for close to 2 months now, i have my sampler pack for the blades, and i started safe, like feathers, like derbys, gillettes are growing on me, discoverde that british wilkinsons are better then german ones,

but one thing i know for sure, someone should call the treet corporation in pakistan and tell them to dedicate their time to something other then manufacturing shaving blades,

WTG : ok, smooth, no problem,
XTG : a bit less smooth,
ATG : Evil.... pure evil

it gave me several nicks and cuts, and no decent shave, had to stop mid pass and finish with my krona, relather and do another pass,

reminded me of the shave a treen blade gave me a week ago, so im starting to wonder, anyone get any results with any product from the treent corporation ?

There certainly have been some very diverse reactions to these blades. It was mentioned earlier here that maybe they are inconsistent - some pack great, some packs bad. I guess I had a pretty good pack. I certainly wouldn't go investing in lots of them if I wasn't sure what I would be getting.

Derbys and Israli Personnas are always exactly the same. So there are never any worries there.

Top Bottom