What's new

SCS update

It sure has been a slow move. I am very close to finishing. I got the clear to move forward, a "real occupancy permit", the day of my deadline. I am waiting on two special order doors to come in, that should be this week. I have to do a few finishing touches then I can get my shelving transported from old house here. I have a friend coming to run some more electrical for me next week. I should be up and running within a couple of weeks. The best part is the kids go back to school in 31 hours and I can get a ton of my grunt work done. : )

Excellent. Really looking forward to the new digs.

It sure has been a slow move. I am very close to finishing. I got the clear to move forward, a "real occupancy permit", the day of my deadline. I am waiting on two special order doors to come in, that should be this week. I have to do a few finishing touches then I can get my shelving transported from old house here. I have a friend coming to run some more electrical for me next week. I should be up and running within a couple of weeks. The best part is the kids go back to school in 31 hours and I can get a ton of my grunt work done. : )

You are quite the handywoman!

Ok, so the cats out of the bag. It was my own little secret. I was going to make sure my site was working properly before I announced re-opening. Thankfully there were a few orders that popped in within an hour of my uncle turning the site back on, in the middle of the night I might add. Those were my "go fix this error" orders. Although they did not know they were my secret testers. My mom was receiving payments :blink:. I could see the payments but could not access the orders. All is fixed now! I do have a few accessories I will be adding to the site over the next couple of weeks. I figured I had better get stocked up on my Pumpkin soap and splash first :thumbup:.

Thank you for all of your support during this move. It was a huge learning experience for me. Many of the jobs that were hired out I ended up doing myself. I am still turning circles in the shop, I was used to having everything crammed into a very small area and now that I have space it actually throws me off. I am sure in a month or so I will want more space...

This is great news! I was just recommending your products to a friend.
And I haven't tried them yet myself.
I'll have to change that soon.

Didn't mean to spill the beans Wendy. I was looking at your aftershaves since I've heard nothing but good things about them. I sent you an email about your samples page.

Wendy, I noticed some of the soap fragrances are not listed as an option for the "filled wood soap bowl". Is this an oversight on the website, or are they not available with all fragrances?

Wendy, I noticed some of the soap fragrances are not listed as an option for the "filled wood soap bowl". Is this an oversight on the website, or are they not available with all fragrances?

I can make any fragrances in the refills, just have not got around to stocking them all. Any you want just shoot me an email for your order, I will make them. That would apply to almost any product as well. I am almost always able to custom any fragrance.

Top Bottom