What's new

Exceptional customer service

Just wanted to share a great customer service experience I had today.

Last week I noticed I broke the handle on my brush do to miss use. I contacted Whippeddog to see if it was possible to remove the knot and put it in another handle. But they insisted that they should sent me a new one free of charge and said to keep the old one. Well the package arrived today and the brush is great, but not only did he send me a free brush but they sent me soap sampler too.

You just don't see customer service like this anymore. So a plus +1 to Whippeddog you made a customer for life.

Larry is absolutely fantastic! I bought a half-seen razor from him and just politely asked if he knew a good way to remove some of the rust on the blade since it was a bit corroded close to the pivot and he paid to have it restored and sent me another straight I could use meanwhile and let me keep it so he really has A+++ customer service. He also has extremely good shipping fees!

Awaiting a brush Whipped Dog is sending to replace one he sent earlier which had a problem.

No hesitation, as soon as I emailed him he created and shipped the replacement.

So +1 on all the above glowing comments.

I have to agree with eveyone else. I had heard great comments about Larry in the past so I bought my first straight razor from him today. I made a special request, and in seconds he responded with exactly what I wanted, and at a great price! It is rare to find any business that goes above and beyond these days, but Larry, I salute you! Keep up the great work! I love seeing a business like his thrive.

It's heartwarming to know that there are so many great vendors out there. My hat's off to all you vendors who help make this hobby a joy.

Steve

Top Bottom