Got a whole bunch of razors to unload here, so lets get the fine print out of the way.
Shipping: The cost for postage is aflat $5.35, no matter how many razors you buy, and will ship in asmall flat rate priority box, CONUS. International members, please PM for a shipping quote, but international shipping usually runs about $12, standard parcel post.
Payment: I'll only be accepting Paypal. Please reference the razor number in the Paypal notes, and in your PMs. This will help me keep everything in order and avoid anymishaps.
Returns: I will try my best to provide quality photos and descriptions of the razors, but I'll accept a return for any reason, as long as you are willing to pay return postage, and will refund your money upon receipt of the shipment.
Trades: The only trades I'm looking for will be listed in my signature.
I will strive to rise to the gentlemanly example set by our esteemed members and venders here at Badger and Blade. I am more than happy to answer any questions and provide extra photos if needed. Just send me a PM.
Without Further Adieu....
All Available Razors Have Been Moved To The Top Of The List
17. X-1 Black Tip Super Speed (1952). A tiny bit of brassing on one guard bar, and some under the head. Otherwise a shiny, shave-worthy razor. $15
20. NDC New Standard, Gold, Cased. This razor is user grade, with scratches to the cap, an tiny crack in the top of the handle, and thinning plate throughout. Case is in really rough condition, but you can still read “New Standard” on the interior. Blade box is included but not pictured. $31
37. J-1 Travel Tech (1964). Seems rather flawless. $4
46. Star Plastic Handled Three Piece Razor. User Grade. $5
48. Single Edge Lot. All user grade. $15 For the Lot
The Rest of the Razors (Below) Have Been Sold or Are Pending Funds
1. G-3 Fatboy (1961). Made in the last year of production, this Fatboy is nice and shiny. Paint on the numbers is a conservative 95%, The mechanics (blade gap, TTO, adjustment) seem flawless and there is no discernible plate loss. $37 SOLD
2. H-4 Slim Adjustable (1962). No plate loss, super shiny, and mechanically sound. I'll be bold and say 100% on the paint.$27 SOLD
3. H-3 Slim Adjustable (1962). Same description as #2. A beauty.$27 PENDING
4. K-2 Slim Adjustable (1965). Again, a beauty. Same as numbers 2 and 3.$27 PENDING
5. O-3 Short Handle Super Adjustable (1969). Plating is great and mechanics are flawless. The paint is about 99%. Only flaw is a tiny ding to the black enamel towards the bottom of the TTO knob. $25 PENDING
6. H-4 Lady Gillette (1962). The Gillette dating chart shows 1963 as the first year of production for these, but this is clearly dated 1962. Plating is really nice on this one, mechanics are great, only flaws are a few tiny dings in the collar. $20 SOLD
7. E-1 Red Tip Super Speed (1959). No plate loss and nice and shiny. Opens and closes smoothly. Red paint is about 90%. $20 PENDING
8. F-3 Flair Tip Super Speed (1960). Really nice user grade condition, only discernible flaws are a super tiny ding in one of the silo doors and a small amount of surface corrosion under the head. I'm sure it could be scrubbed off but I didn't notice it until I was inspecting it for this description. $10 PENDING
9. D-1 Flair Tip Super Speed (1958). Again, nice and shiny with only some brassing under the head and a bit between the knurling on the TTO knob. A good User grade razor. $10 PENDING
10. G-4 Flair Tip Super Speed (1961). Really shiny razot here. No major flaws of note, but not quite perfect either. $10 PENDING
11. Z-2 Flair Tip Super Speed (1954). First production year for these, and this one has held up great. Really shiny, excellent user grade condition. $10 PENDING
12. G-2 Flair Tip Super Speed, Cased (1961). Razor is shiny and without major flaw. Case is solid, spring works, but the clear part is a bit foggy. I will include one of the plastic blade dispensors, but it is empty. $24 SOLD
13. C-4 Flair Tip Super Speed, Cased (1957). Tiny ding in one silo door and some brassing under the head, otherwise nice and shiny. Case is in good condition and the lid is still mostly clear. I'll include a plastic dispensor of Blue Blades. $24 PENDING
14. A-2 Blue Tip Super Speed, Cased (1955). This thing is in great condition, only a flea bite or two on the collar, but barely noticeable. Case is nice too. $28 PENDING
15. X-4 40's Style Super Speed, Cased (1952). Other than a few flea bites on the collar, this razor is really nice. Quite shiny. Case lid is a bit foggy but otherwise fine. $24 SOLD
16. NDC 40's Style Super Speed, Cased (1947-1949). A Couple flea bites on the doors, but nothing crazy. The lid is clearer than the case above. $24 PENDING
18. NDC Milord (1931, 1946-1953). This razor still sports the lion's share of its gold plating, and where it doesn't (mostly the outside edges of the silo doors), its only down to the nickel, not the brass. Still a sharp looking razor, in my opinion. $16 SOLD
19. NDC Aristocrat, Cased. Like the Milord above, this razor still sports most of its gold plating, and is missing it, down to the nickel, in the same spots. Case exterior has seen better days, but you can still read “Gillette” on the lid. Interior is nicer and blade box is included. $45 SOLD
21. NDC New De Luxe Criterion, Gold, Cased (S# 5197D). This one is shinier than #20, with a combination of lacquer loss and thinngin plate. The shipper (one piece but pretty rough shape) and the instructions (much nicer shape) are included. The case is in decent condition, and the blade box is included. $50 PENDING
22. NDC New Standard, Silver, Cased (S# 260371A, 1921?). This razor is the pride of my fleet, and if it seems a bit highly priced it's because I'm not sure I want to part with it. Plate loss is not discernible, however there are a few flea bites and the tiny crack at the top of the handle. Teeth are all straight and this thing is super-shiny. Case is in pretty good condition, blade box included. $65 PENDING
23. NDC Long Comb Bar Handle New. Gold plate is hanging around a bit, but like most of these, the brassing is extensive. Teeth are straight. Strictly user grade. $8 PENDING
24. NDC Short Comb Thin Handle New. Plate loss is nearly complete, but the brass is well polished. Strictly user grade. $7 PENDING
25. Silver Old Type, Cased. Only plate loss is through the knurling, and even there its light. Otherwise it is nice and shiny. Stable crack up top but nothing on the bottom. Case is a handsome red color. $17 SOLD
26. Debutante, Gold, Cased. Gold is a bit pale here, but polishes up to a respectable shine. Two teeth are slightly bent, but won;t effect shave. Standard cracks top and bottom, but nothing is loose. I haven't seen another blue Debutante case. This one is in pretty decent condition. $17 SOLD
27. NDC Gold Tech. Slight water spot on the cap, otherwise no noticeable flaws. $7 SOLD
28. W-2 Nickel Tech (1976). We'll call it user grade to be conservative, but it is a really nice razor, no major flaws. Etching is intact. $7 SOLD
29. NDC Old Style Tech, Nickel. Triangular slots on the base plate. Couple flea bites on the handle and head but still shiny. $7 PENDING
30. NDC Old Style Tech, Nickel. Same as Number 29. $7 PENDING
31.B-4 Plastic Handle Tech (1981). Very nice condition. $7 PENDING
32. Y-1 Plastic Handle Tech, Cased (1979). Same as above, but cased in the carboard box. Blue Blades included. Box is a bit roughed up. $14 PENDING
34. NDC Gold Tech, Cased. Very nice, two dimples in the cap and some tiny scratches, but plating is in nice condition. $16 PENDING
35. J-2 Travel Tech, Cased (1964). The razor itself seems unused, as the carboard slip is still between the cap and baseplate. I never really intended to sell this, so I had taped the flaps onto the case, as the fell off. $10 SOLD
36. O-1 Travel Tech, Cased (1969). Clean as a whistle. Zipper works on the case but the strap that holds the extra blades is broken. $9 SOLD
40– 43. Schick Kronas. Plain Silo Doors, Nickel TTO Knobs. Great usergrade condition all. $8 Each PENDING (ALL)
44-45.Schick Kronas. Silo doors bear the razors' name. Plastic TTO Knob.Great User grade condition. $8Each PENDING(ALL)
47. Vintage Merkur Open Comb. Chrome. Somebody carved their name into the cap, and somebody else carved their name into the base plate, go figure. Still, plating is intact minus a ding or two on the lid. Teeth are straight. $17