What's new

Post Your Catch

not your ordinary bass fishing boat.
312 ft. yacht kismet available for charter, seen this morning docked in miami.
more info, here
happy sailing!

proxy.php

Ahem.........., that's 312.34 feet, Murray. Wouldn't want to short the boat by 4.08" would you? Man, that's quite a ship. Crew of 28.

My wife worked for a man who owns such a yacht. The yacht is called MY Celebration but is only 134 feet long. He charges $10,000 a week, without food or booze, so it is a bargain! It's currently docked in Fort Lauderdale but often cruises the Mediterreran.

$Celeberation.jpg

My wife in the living room area.

$Betty in sitting area.jpg

One of the bedrooms

$Master bedroom.jpg

The dining area

$dining area.jpg

^ nice!

also docked in miami, just outside the river at the bayfront park, was the seafair.
a bit more modest than the kismet, a mere 228 ft.
but navigable in the intracoastal and outfitted to seat 110 at dinner.
perfect for a daughter's intimate wedding!

proxy.php

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
A group of 12 for a mere 100,000 (EUROS!!) each /week.... No. Big. Deal.

Euro 100000 per week would be a steal....the charter rate is well over $1.3 million per week....(plus expenses....)

"SEASONAL CHARTER RATES

Summer
from
€1,200,000p/week + expenses
Approx $1,330,229

Winter
from
Approx $1,330,229"

Euro 100000 per week would be a steal....the charter rate is well over $1.3 million per week....(plus expenses....)

"SEASONAL CHARTER RATES

Summer
from
Approx $1,330,229

Winter
from
Approx $1,330,229"

I said 100,000 EUROS, per person, in a group of 12. 1.2M EUROS. I'm not sure if you're correcting my math or not, but you typed out the same math I did? I don't know what kind of $$$ you make, but 1.2M divvied up by 12 people, for a week, on a boat, wouldn't be what I'd consider a "steal".

Last edited:
I mis-read your each/week....

I kinda figured. For what it's worth, I reread my reply to your post.... It reads a bit standoffish... Not intended and apologies if it came off that way. Just wasn't sure of your angle as I thought I was originally clear. Regards. :)

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
I kinda figured. For what it's worth, I reread my reply to your post.... It reads a bit standoffish... Not intended and apologies if it came off that way. Just wasn't sure of your angle as I thought I was originally clear. Regards. :)

No harm done. It just baffles me that there are people who can and will spend this kind of money .....

Taking a break from reading Big Two-Hearted River by Hemingway at the airport to take a look at these trout photos, imagining what Nick sees in the river.

Top Bottom