What's new

Post Your Catch

That's a pretty big sunfish!
It's from the lake (small lake/big pond) behind my house. We pull 9" sunfish & bluegill out of there every time we fish.

quite posibly the biggest bullhead and sunfish I have seen.

I hate bullheads!

That bullhead was around 14-15 inches. A giant! I caught another today, and it was more average size.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443394760.502094.jpg
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443394776.832434.jpg

Gila Trout from deep within the Gila National Forest were once listed as an endangered species. Thanks to the efforts of NM wildlife biologists they are being bred in hatcheries and returned to the Gila wilderness.

$DSCF2231.jpg

​Brown Trout
$20151016_143554 1.jpg

Those are some good looking trout!

Not a pic of a catch, per se, but here is the best fishing-related pic I took over the summer. A nice little sunset from the Outer Banks, North Carolina.

Attachments

• $Blake OBX sunset fishing pic.jpg
    $Blake OBX sunset fishing pic.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 117
$IMG_0075.jpg$IMG_0306(1).jpg
A couple pictures from this summer. Didn't get out as much as I wanted to but I'm sure that's a common complaint. Looking forward to the ice forming so I can get out ice fishing.

Nice Pike! I always say I will get out more next year but it never seems to happen! Makes those times we do get out even more special I guess

77° here today. Perfect day for fishing.

I'm 6ft tall FWIW

26 inch 6lb bowfin broke my rod in half. That bass felt like nothing on my stick after fighting the mudfish.

Nice catch :) Can't wait to go back again on Saturday. That bowfin broke my rod, so I'm going to have to replace it, with something a little upgraded :)

my first trout on a fly line, caught by a #16 cream cahill

a brookie caught by my father, the first trout he has caught since he became disabled 25 years ago. the color was much more vivid in person

Top Bottom