What's new

Just tried Proraso Sandalwood today..

It's the purest Sandalwood scent I've ever smelled and the performance is great, as you always get from any Proraso product. I'm awaiting for the new Blue shaving cream to arrive on the supermarkets shelves here in Rome.

This! And the scent hangs around for a while which I really like but I can't get over the lather it makes, so easy to whip up and excellent consistency. I have a feeling that if my cat Oscar had thumbs he would be able to whip me up a lather I would be pleased with :D

I'm starting to appreciate the scent more. I think I get the best shave with it out of anything that I have. Must be the shea butter...

And wow, I couldn't be happier with the lather it produced with my Duke 2 and the smell is phenomenal!! I'll be using this for years to come for sure, def try it if you haven't :D

Curiousity got the best of me. I tried it and liked it! I wonder if they plan to sell it in tubs in the future.

And wow, I couldn't be happier with the lather it produced with my Duke 2 and the smell is phenomenal!! I'll be using this for years to come for sure, def try it if you haven't :D

did you notice how slick it feels if u lather and simply remove it after a mt or so? when I'm feeling down I hit the bathroom for a shower and lather (not necessarily shave). It perks me up. I let it sit and it feels so smooth and conditions my skin. Great combination of skin moisturizing/conditioning, lather, and lubrication. Bakes for excellent shaves even with dull blades. I always keep a tube of this. and I'm always looking to cut corners in my budget. lol

Mine came in the mail today (with my Lavazza Tierra coffee, another Italian staple around here) and I had a shave with it this evening. Very nice! Love the scent and the lather was great even though I added too much water to it. I haven't used Proraso in a tube for a while so I will need to get the ratio right again but overall very pleased with it.

I love the packaging on the reformulated stuff too, I know it doesn't do anything for the quality of the shave but it's cool nonetheless.:thumbup1:

Top Bottom