What's new

What razor blade did you use today? How many days?

Gillette 7 O'clock Black (India) blade, first shave on it.

proxy.php

Crystal (3). Last brand of blade in the sampler pack. Now I'm going back to try the other three I liked again (Derby, Red IP, Astra SP).

Racer - 1 day

Part of a sampler pack. Nice smooth shave but a bit dull after the Lord Super Chrome and Astra SS I've used during the last week.

Astra SP 4th day, still getting a decent shave but they don't shave as close in my Tech as they do in my Merkur

Personna Red in a Gillette Sheraton. WOW, great combo, and on day 3, still no signs of giving up. This is why I have trouble throwing away blades after just three shaves!!

About the Feathers -- they always suck on the first shave and then get smoother as you go along. I think there's something about their sharpening and coating process. The blades actually need to get a little bit dull to become comfortable on your face.

Polsilver Super Iridium, second day. For me, these are good for three shaves, OK for a fourth. Haven't pushed it past that. That's the case with most blades I've tried, except for a Personna Med, which got me through five very comfortable, clean shaves.

Top Bottom