What's new

Pets are Family Members Too-Show Yours

How are they not falling?

I still haven't figured that out. They both cram themselves into the cat tree (there is a raised edge so they get most of their bodies in there), but it's just about big enough for the bigger one by himself.

Beautiful Ragdoll! I used to have a Birman - same thing but white gloved paws.

Just googled Birmans, they are gorgeous cats...

$Cheerleader1[1].jpg

If you really want to burn money, Google Bengal or similar. 1/8 wild leopard forest cat genetically, and even smarter than domestic shorthairs. Reports (unconfirmed) have them being able to open childproofed kitchen cabinets. Gorgeous, but energetic cat + smart cat = trouble when bored. And expensive!

$Snow-Bengal-Cat.jpg$The_Bengal.jpg$bengal-cat-hero.jpg$Adorable-Bengal-Kittens.jpg

And some Pixie-Bobs . . . look of a bobcat and personality of a dog.

$2814818488018816_3CNYB9yS_c.jpg

If you really want to burn money, Google Bengal or similar. 1/8 wild leopard forest cat genetically, and even smarter than domestic shorthairs. Reports (unconfirmed) have them being able to open childproofed kitchen cabinets. Gorgeous, but energetic cat + smart cat = trouble when bored. And expensive!

View attachment 439902View attachment 439903View attachment 439904View attachment 439905

And some Pixie-Bobs . . . look of a bobcat and personality of a dog.

View attachment 439906

Why a dog? Does he do tricks or something?

I have heard that Pixie-bobs are very sociable and sometimes will fetch things. :thumbup1:

I have not heard of a cat bringing a 6-pack of beer, though . . . or a Toggle . . .

mswofford

Rest in Peace
My dog passed away a few years back and I don't have any pics on my PC. I just wanted to share two companies that sold some great product. One does custom dog collars and the other does dog tags(and people tags). I'm not affiliated in any way but the collar and tags outlasted the dog.

http://www.blockydogs.com/

http://www.boomerangtags.com/
It cuts deep when they leave us; I'm sure you have many cherished memories.
Good reminder about tags, embossed collars or a chip even when they are not required law.

$IMG_0056.jpg
This is Dudley, our gray-headed conure. I hesitated about the juxtaposition of this entry because Dudley does not like cats! Her cage faces the patio door, and when cats come by she goes into a hissing fit. Her big treat of the day is evening snack time; I give her a spoonful of melted vanilla ice cream. The only kind she likes is Breyer's Home Style Vanilla. If I try to foist off some other brand or style of vanilla, she will take one lick and back away. Spoiled bird!

I would, but don't know how to transfer pictures. Our pet is a Western Ornate Box Turtle. She has been with us for close to 14 years. She is a land turtle.

Appearance wise she looks like a cross between a turtle and a tortoise.

She is a lovely little animal. Very pleasant disposition and has a preference for cat food.

I would, but don't know how to transfer pictures.

Take a look here: http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/382196-Posting-photos?highlight=images. I did mine by going to "advanced" to reply, then following the directions here. Then I selected "preview post" before posting to make sure it showed up correctly (it didn't so I got to fix it). Found the reference by going to the "Site Feedback" section and searching on "images". You will probably find still more explanations/directions if you do that. Good luck! Can't wait to see the turtle!

Last edited:
Take a look here: http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/382196-Posting-photos?highlight=images. I did mine by going to "advanced" to reply, the following the directions here. Then I selected "preview post" before posting to make sure it showed up correctly (it didn't so I got to fix it). Found the reference by going to the "Site Feedback" section and searching on "images". You will probably find still more explanations/directions if you do that. Good luck! Can't wait to see the turtle!

I'll give it a shot. Thanks.

Top Bottom