What's new

Pets are Family Members Too-Show Yours

proxy.php

My 2 dogs. We lost the malamute a few weeks ago but I still think of him as being around.

The lab is a real kick!

Spoil them rotten because they just aren't with us as long as we'd want.

Last edited:
$IMG_1775.JPG$IMG_1864.JPG

The Border Collie mix is Townes. The lowrider Heinz 57 is Jolene. The black man (cat) is Sense (he just passed 12years old) and his sister is Gwenie

proxy.php

Abraham. He is part pelican part orangoutang.[/QUOTE]

He is one of the most gorgeous dogs I have seen. Thanks for sharing!

Our Doberman! Female, former Police dog. You say "squirrel" and if theres any intruders in the house they will get an up close and personal introduction! She definitely chose me as her favorite human haha. After I return from deployments she almost bites my head off for ten minutes then she realizes who I am and runs around the house prancing and barking like a little kid on Christmas. :D :D :D

Attachments

• $IMG_1014.jpg
    $IMG_1014.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 376
This is my boy Loki. He is a silky terrier (a cross between a Yorkshire Terrier and Australian Terrier). I always wanted a big dog, but SWMBO is allergic and we had to be choosy. I never thought I could fall in love with a little dog, but he's got a huge personality that is very infectious.
$Loki 1.jpg$Loki 2.jpg

Adam what a handsome fella. here are mine. First up is Daisy, she's the boss and the real SWMBO

Next up is Duke. He's in my entourage along with Rowdy. They follow me everywhere. Duke was a rescue

And last is Rowdy Roddy Puppy (named after the greatest wrestler of all time). I sold a lot of shaving gear to pay to fix this little guy up. When he showed up at our house, he couldn't use his left rear leg and upon getting xrays, he was discovered to be full of buckshot. He's now getting fat and sassy. He's still a bit handicapped but don't tell him that.

Rowdy makes about the 5th dog that my wife and I have rescued. People just dump them here. Two of them never made it out of the vets office, rowdy and duke are here, and the fifth one, well she's special. Here she is and this video makes me cry every time I watch it. When she and her mom showed up at our door, they were both emaciated and this poor little girl couldn't even bark. She'd open her mouth and nothing came out The mom unfortunately had a tumor in her throat so big she couldn't swallow so she got lots of treats and lots of hugs and we put her down. They were hunting dogs who I guess had outlived their usefulness of breeding so they were just dumped. Along with a great animal hospital, here she is just a few months ago with her new papa. This is what makes it all worth it. For the record, the only thing she hunts now is treats.

Last edited by a moderator:
$0624111726.jpg This is Charlie the rescued wussy Walker hound. He's scared of his own shadow, literally. But, he's come a very long way. Took him about 2 years to earn my trust.

And, this is Lightning. He was mine, he stole the Mrs. He gets so giddy when she walks in the door. Me he barely looks up at. I'm the one that feeds him, walks him, trained him, etc. Oh, well. He's a German Shedder.

$0920111723.jpg

proxy.php

proxy.php

2 pics of my buddy Shadow. The one cat that turned me from a dog lover into a cat lover (although i love all God's creatures)

Top Bottom