What's new

Pets are Family Members Too-Show Yours

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398828030.350399.jpg

This is my daughter's Siamese, Kate the cat. She follows my daughter everywhere - even outside. They climb trees together.

I didn't find this thread when I started Show Us Your Dog but I'll post here too. Daisy is our Great Dane pup.
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406161049.815332.jpg

And this is how she rides in the Jeep
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406161089.645726.jpg

This is myself and Lyla watching the lion king.

She'll be an angry chin chin with a kitten in 2 weeks

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1412485403478.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1412485403478.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 93

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
A little over two weeks ago, a new kitten entered our lives. We named him Vanish.

I just put up a new little Christmas Tree that will hopefully stand up to a young kitten onslaught better than my old one could have.....

So far Vanish hasn't vanquished it. He did have a fair go at some of the lower ornaments though. :lol:

$Vanish & Christmas Tree.jpg

$Vanish & Christmas Tree 2.jpg

$Vanish & Christmas Tree 3.jpg

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
He's so cute Connie. I miss my Jax cat so much it hurts. I hope to get a rescued cat after the first of the year. I need a new buddy.

We took in a stray a couple weeks ago. He has also been climbing the Christmas tree, no pics of that though. We are calling him Leo (the lion). He hasn't stopped eating since I brought him home. I think he has doubled in weight.

Attachments

• $DSCF8358.jpg
    $DSCF8358.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 55
  • $DSCF8350.jpg
    $DSCF8350.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 55

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
He's so cute Connie. I miss my Jax cat so much it hurts. I hope to get a rescued cat after the first of the year. I need a new buddy.

I had to say goodbye to Dobby, my house elf/cat almost three weeks ago due to kidney failure. I wasn't at all prepared to say goodbye so soon. He was only eight. That first couple days, I even thought I might not ever get another cat. After all, I have three dogs and a parrot. I didn't "need" another cat, I told myself....

Well, maybe/probably, I'll get a kitten, but not 'til spring, I told myself.....

But, the house seemed so oddly empty for all of it's three dogs and a randomly screaming parrot. How can one little cat leave such a hole??? :sad:

Dobby
$Dobby.jpg

.... By the 4th day, I was making the trip to look at a little, 9wk old, rescue kitty....

Vanish and his three sisters (2 of them Manx) were found in a garage with mama cat. Then mama cat left and didn't return. After a couple days they were turned over to a rescue. They were about four weeks at the time.

My new found bit of self realization.... my house is not a home without a cat.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
@troy....Leo is beautiful. Take care of him and he will give you joy.
@Intrigued....I'm sorry to here about Dobby. He was a good boy. I hope Vanish will be a great new friend.

Last edited:
Patches, my blue heeler, who is now around 12 and still going strong.

She was poking her head inside looking for a biscuit.....

proxy.php

Molly, my jack russel, around 7.

proxy.php

Top Bottom