What's new

The Pipe Walk A Pointless and Uninformative Review

Got a leak in the upstairs bathroom leaking down to the drywall bellow, got a friend causing me big grief, and a whole lot of other things going on keeping me up at night. Good grief life can gang up on you at times

Dump out some Brigham 3 cherry onto a sheet of paper, wow this stuff never stops for a moment to amaze at how sweet it is, not for all the time but with the sun just setting, the heat beginning to back off a bit and the air going still its a great time for this, I really love this stuff, pack the first layer into my Lorenzetti, I really nee a time out this thing the whole pipe thing has become a great way to do it too, pack in a second layer and the third grab a cup of silver needle tea and plan on sitting on the back deck for sometime

so much stuff to go over, heads just spinning with crap. Light the pipe amazed at how the cherry pops upon light the first drifts of smoke off the tip always a pleasure to great you my friend, hadnt noticed the little rabbit in the yard until now, just sitting there twitching its nose. Could hear some rocks scattering up the path behind the house, a neighbour walking her dog, there goes the rabbit off in a hurry to get out of dodge

relax into the cheap plastic chair and inhale some tasty tobacco, cant believe thi is my last pinch of this stuff, will have to go back for more tomorrow or monday, ill worry about it later. Man worry so much going on to do that to me already, but at least the flower bed is weed free and looking up to snuff, wonder what other blends the cigar shop has that i will like as much as this stuff the heart of gold was okay, i did like that mark twain when the mood struck me, maybe time for a stroll see whats going on around the path, remember when the train tracks used to bend there way through the trees back here, cant ever remember a train though... path is much easier to walk now that they have removed them, come winter there is no prettier site then fluffy whites slowly coming down over the coverd path over hung by the bare branches of the tree, this time of year at this hour its the sun trying to creep through all the green leaves
about 15 minutes into my pipe up near the park picking up the tobacco scent now blended with the cherry man i love that smell, cant believe the park is empty, right after dinner too, have the whole field to myself, hop on one of the paths into the forrest since the children of the block arnt screaming through it, just me the birdsm some squirrels and my pipe the smoke drifting through the air as aimlessly as i am up the many crossing paths, would love to get lost out here if i didnt know my way around it, remember bringing my dog out this way before she died
Turning back home not really thinking about anything at all, notice im mostly walking with my eyes shut or blankly stairing in any given direction, cant even hear cars passing on the street at the moment, im sure they are there though

coming up the driveway seems i timed it just well, nothing but ash left, clean out and inside to set down the empty tea cup, dont even remember bringing it with me or finishing it, ill brew up another cup. Think im ready to rip out some drywall and patch up some silicone

put a note on fridge get more of the three cherry

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Nice read, syngent. I was totally relaxing by the end of the 3rd paragraph :a14:, but I figure around 20 more years before i might get a pipe.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
After one heck of a week, it was nice to just sit and smoke with the wife, watching the Walton's. It has been cloudy all day- going to be a nice night for relaxing in the driveway, listening to the wind through the leaves. I think I will break out the St. James Flake

natures little noises that break dead silence are probably the most calming to a person who knows to listen for them, i love the leaves off the tree out front, we are fighting off a bit of rain right now, the cold weather and dampness makes it not so nice to sit outside at the moment, well not unless the rainfall actually begins, would love a nice thunderstorm at the moment

and thanks for the comments John, DU

actually the title came out of the NIB, i just did it again here, cause i think it funny and awesome lol

So i went out today, not in the same headspace as last time i was actually quite the chipper man, even though i had to get up real early on my day off to go to the dentist of all places, walked up the path to the park lit my loranzetti up
$IMG_1144.jpg
and headed into the trees this time i was a bit giddy woulda hopped right off the ground and clicked my heels, but thats kind of dangerous around exposed roots, and in flip flops,.... anyone try this let me know how it went
$IMG_1139.jpg
the secret entrance only magically appears during certain hours, we call this magical time "daytime", unless you have a flashlight then it can be found anytime

i stopped to watch a murder of ravens playing around with some squirrels which was more entertaining then it should have been

View attachment 258302

this time i took a starbucks caramel macchiato with me, as its stronger flavour worked better with the tobacco then the mild tea i took last time and sipped it and the pipe for a while before heading along the way

went down to the mighty river lol

$IMG_1132.jpg
Skipped a few rocks, and spilt coffee on myself when a flop that should have flipped dug itself into the wet sand and sent me for what could have been much more of a disaster with the cam and pipe, we came out okay and after hours of checking youtube it would seem no one got it on film, but keep your eyes out
*historical note* this is the place of the final battle for humanity during the great zombie apocalypse in the movie that the local kids who wouldnt let me walk along the area during filming a few weeks ago,... look for it in theatres or probably youtube later this year -

$IMG_1135.jpg

made it back home with just enough warm coffee left to finish off the pipe in the garden,... before i went into the house to take care of some important business

for the record it was a great nap !

Last edited:
Great post, until the "machiatto" thing:biggrin1:. I like the "murder of ravens" reference, not too many folks know that one around here, "bunch'a crows" is the local dialect.

Last edited:
not a fan of the macchiato ? lol i like it and i dont know good coffee from bad and -plan to keep it that way lol that is one forum i think i can avoid, and yeah bunch of crows is what i usual hear, and say myself, but it looked like they were going to kill the squirrels over whatever it was they were fighting over, these birds were huge too, never seen them that big around here before,... in the end though the squirrels took off with the goods and the birds flew away

not a fan of the macchiato ? lol i like it and i dont know good coffee from bad and -plan to keep it that way lol that is one forum i think i can avoid, and yeah bunch of crows is what i usual hear, and say myself, but it looked like they were going to kill the squirrels over whatever it was they were fighting over, these birds were huge too, never seen them that big around here before,... in the end though the squirrels took off with the goods and the birds flew away
Damned squirrels! Natures con-men. The only thing worse than a murder of crows is a scurry of squirrels, unless it's a murmuration of starlings!

Or the sounds of a flock of Seagals
Flock of Seagals, or Flock of seagulls?. One is much more hideous than the other! The * stands for "rea" as in "freaking"

Attachments

• $steven-seagall-guitar.jpg
    $steven-seagall-guitar.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Top Bottom