What's new

The NJ incident of 2012

The last time I went to Harold's it was closed, the inside was gutted. I'm pretty sure they're not reopening. I'm ALWAYS down for Rutt's.

Moving to Orange. Figured since SD would have a smaller crowd I would come hang out with you guys when I roll into town. Also is why I'm suggesting north jersey. I'm not so good at driving in towns larger than about 100k population..

Haven't driven out there yet. Can't be any worse than MKE, CHI, MSP, DEN.. driven in those ones before. It wont hurt to get out and survey the area though. Don't really want to head too far towards Newark though..

Haven't driven out there yet. Can't be any worse than MKE, CHI, MSP, DEN.. driven in those ones before. It wont hurt to get out and survey the area though. Don't really want to head too far towards Newark though..

Yes it can !!!!! Those are like a walk in the Park, not like a drive on the Parkway

Even I avoid the Parkway and I've lived here most my life. I worked a number of years in Newark. First order of business is finding the fastest way in and out. Newark's a cakewalk compared to Hudson Co.

Made it here alive. Drove down to elizabeth the other day. Can finally get to the store and back with no gps! Ate at star tavern the other night and if that's where you guys wanted to go I'm in! I'll let you guys decide what we're doing and meet you there!

Welcome to the Garden State! Since you've already found a good pizza joint and bar, all you need now is a place to get a Taylor ham, egg, and cheese sandwich.

If you do it on Friday the 31 I am in...after that I don't think I would be available until October...unless we do it tomorrow

Friday the 31st works for me. Star Tavern. Do we need to reserve seats? When I was in there the place was packed. Wife and I ate at the bar. Delicious food though!

Top Bottom