What's new

Shaving the head

On another Headblade note my S4 arrived last night and I did my first shave with it this morning. The S4 is awesome, it feels way better than the Classic and Sport.

I picked up a new S4 off ebay but my wife is holding it hostage (i.e., it is a Christmas present). Can't wait to try it.

I found that I prefer the sport version over the original, so am looking foward to the S4 to see if the extra weight makes a difference (even though already get great shave from either the Classic and Sport--have to try S4).

Another vote for headblade. I shave in the shower, use sorbolene as the shave lubricant and takes less than ten minutes ATG.

Still using multi-blade for my face but have joined the legion of the converted.

Have my Art of Shaving fine brush from ebay, (only arrived today) so am looking forward to the scent of wet badger! :) Have also bought a Merkur Futur from ebay but it may take a couple of weeks to reach the Antipodes. (Australia)

I remember when I joined the Australian Army in 1982 I was issued with a shaving brush and safety razor. Wonder what happened to them? Isn't hindsight a wonderful thing!

The HeadBlade is my weapon of choice when shaving my head...I LOVE and use ALL of their preps/ creams as well (scrub, slick, moisturizer... glossy for me, and of course the shave bag) I have been a faithful patron for the last 8 years...I would highly recommend them to anyone

I picked up a new S4 off ebay but my wife is holding it hostage (i.e., it is a Christmas present). Can't wait to try it.

I found that I prefer the sport version over the original, so am looking foward to the S4 to see if the extra weight makes a difference (even though already get great shave from either the Classic and Sport--have to try S4).

You're going to love the S4. I thought the Sport and Classic were great but the feel of the S4, with the extra weight, it just does a great job. Plus it looks real cool sitting in my Ansgar Schwarzweisskeramik scuttle with my Merkur 38C.

Top Bottom