What's new

Kenneth Cole Vintage Black

I just picked up a bottle of this, and I find it to be a wonderful scent. I tend toward the warmer, spicier frags rather than the aquatic scents. It had been some time since I'd purchased a new (untried) scent and the local Macy's had some dried down paper slips to compare the dry down to the freshly applied scent and this performs wonderfully. It does go on a bit strong with a sweeter note at the top but dries down to a wonderfully subtle woodsy scent.

According to their website it's a mix of oakwood and "zesty lime". I definitely pick up more of the citrus in the beginning, with the woody scent sticking through the rest of the day. No regrets buying the big bottle!

I have the Kenneth Cole Black from when it first came out. Does the "Vintage" in your comment suggest it has changed recently?

Kenneth Cole scents often failed to impress me during wrist testing, but turned out a lot better in the wearing.
Regards,
Renato

I tried both and ended up with the Black.
i like both but rarely use Black.

I'll have to give it a go when winter comes.

I've had the Black previously, and I do like it, my preference is just toward the Vintage just a bit better. Seems to have a bit more variety and depth for me.

Top Bottom