What's new

What's the most masculine smelling cologne or after-shave balm?

I am not fragrance guru as some of the other posters are but I have been told by several that Lilac Vegetal smells super manly. I personally think Vetiver is a very manly scent.

nrv216

There are many roads to Rome paved with the stones you seek, my friend. I'll suggest another: Musgo Real - the classic scent from 1920.

Chris

I find most Colognes to sweet and some very feminine. I go with St. Charles Shave Dagger Cologne. Very Masculine and a great price. The Dagger A/S splash and the Lime Splash are also very nice. The St. Charles sandalwood Balm and the Aspect Balm are good products. Their new website should be up and running by mid July.

Trumper's Eucris, the old civet-heavy version of Gevenchy Gentleman, Etro Vetiver are quite punchy as are several others mentioned in this thread.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
There are scents that are reminiscent of "Leather", "Cedar", or "Tobacco".
I also appreciate that some just don't care for any floral or musk type scents, but...

There is no such thing as a "Manly" scent. A man can wear whatever scent he chooses, and by wearing it, demonstrate it to be a "Manly" scent.

Top Bottom