What's new

The B&B Face Latherers Club United - come in and join the club, please !

I'm in! 100% face latherer. I started with bowl lathering, but after a few months I got myself a La Toja stick. That was the turning point and within a month I put my bowl away. That's almost a year ago.

Officially added club signature!!!

Now to find the pinaud club that supposedly exists, but no one can seem to find.....

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
proxy.php

I can't for the life of me figure out bowl lathering (nor do I spend any time trying since I'd rather not have to clean up another shaving accessory) so count me in as a loyal member of the club. Cella, MWF, Razorock, whatever, I always face lather.

Hope someone is working on creating that group, since I don't have the permission to do so - if I had, I would have made the group by now, trust me :thumbup1:

Recently got my first soap and took it on vacation with me but forgot my mug at home. After a failed lathering attempt in a hotel room glass, I gave face lathering a shot. I have to say, I don't know if my mug will be seeing any use other than brush soaking. It's fantastic! The only reason I may bowl lather in the future is for creams, since I haven't yet face lathered a cream.

Same concept for creams shavious. If you use a tube just smear some on your face and lather. I have a couple of creams in the bowl and I just take a couple of swirls off the top and go

I am in. Started face lathering with Proraso and have since used this method for all my soaps and creams. Saves a lot of time and produces good lather much more consistently, IMHO.

Started as a bowl lather-er for quite some time.
I have now migrated to the Face - count me in. Just feel bad about my custom made scuttle.

Top Bottom