What's new

The B&B Face Latherers Club United - come in and join the club, please !

Love my boars, but I agree sometimes you just have to use a nice soft badger! Like today it was a Speick cream day with SOC badger and of course followed by Speick AS.

Proraso Green is wonderful when the temps are on the rise.

I am a 100% face-lathering machine these days. As a shower shaver, I can be as messy as I want and I do not need to rely on a bowl.

Today I lined up the SOC2 band finest (have I said how much I like this brush) and TOBS Avocado cream. Whipped up some awesome lather on my face and had a wonderful Str8 shave. I got so close I may skip tomorrow.

SOC Boar + Tiki Bar Soap Land Locked = Awesome face and head shave.

I know a lot of people say the SOC boar blooms so big, that it is more suited to bowl lathering but I love face lathering with this brush!

SOC boar with Da Fat super lathered with T&H WIL what a wonderful experience, the lime I love and the protection of Da Fat!

Love my boars, but I agree sometimes you just have to use a nice soft badger!
+1 ... yesterday it was MWF on a Wee Scot.
There's just something about 'da Fat that calls for a badger.

Proraso Green is wonderful when the temps are on the rise.
+1 again ... used it this morning when I saw the day would hit 89 and muggy.
Face lathered with a Semogue 2010 Custom boar and followed it with Proraso splash.

SOC 2 band and Maggards Orange Menthol. Slowly built the lather as the menthol took effect while providing a wonderful massage and maintaining a fantastic bright orange aroma, pure heaven.

Top Bottom