Thread: Had a lucky day on Fleabay today......

Talking Massive haul of Spoilers for me......

Just having a quick perusal on 'Da Bay' and came across something that said 'please purchase me'. So I did.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI...m=261062570750

I think that is probably going to be enough with the 4,000 NOS GBE's and the 2,000 Dark/Maltese Platinums that are in my stash.

AUD$0.613 per blade delivered to Australia, so much better than the USD$1-$1.50 range they have been going for prior to adding shipping.
    Last edited by Mitsimonsta; 07-14-2012 at 03:02 AM.
    -Joel; Currently Fatboy, Spoilers/Schick plus Platinum, Semogue 730HD, Proraso Red.

Images

Ooooh, nice score Joel. I've built a significant stash of these, but a big lot-purchase like that would have tempted me to jump (again) as well! Well done.
    John - ALPHA Team founding member (Faceman)

Images

Great price for that amount of blades. This is one that is on my list to try, but this is a few too many for a trial run. Enjoy them.
    "I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve it through not dying" .... Woody Allen
    Proud member of the Great Eagle Group Buy 2010

Mike,
    SOTD Steward http://badgerandblade.com/vb/forumdi...nt-of-the-Day!

Item of the Week: http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthr...iscussion-2014

Images

Well done. It's a great blade.
    -- Chet
    On the wrist this week: Fortis Millenium Starship Limited Edition Flieger Chrono in Valjoux 7750

Quote Originally Posted by man00ver View Post
    Ooooh, nice score Joel. I've built a significant stash of these, but a big lot-purchase like that would have tempted me to jump (again) as well! Well done.
    Thanks John. Yes, I think I am set for life now. I may pick up a few more here and there, but that's 10 years worth of shaving right there, plus some.

Quote Originally Posted by mdevine View Post
    Great price for that amount of blades. This is one that is on my list to try, but this is a few too many for a trial run. Enjoy them.
    I have already tested a few in the packs that came with the odd purchase here and there. I got a full 5-pack from a purchase a while ago that included a number of Schick Chromiums, old Personnas (not 74's unfortunately) and a pack of Light Brigades. I think Spoilers are the pinnacle of Gillette DE blades, if they still made them then nobody would want to use carts!

Quote Originally Posted by Chester View Post
    Well done. It's a great blade.
    -- Chet
    Cheers Chet, it is indeed one of the all-time great DE Blades.
    -Joel; Currently Fatboy, Spoilers/Schick plus Platinum, Semogue 730HD, Proraso Red.