What's new

Had a lucky day on Fleabay today......

Just having a quick perusal on 'Da Bay' and came across something that said 'please purchase me'. So I did.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=261062570750

I think that is probably going to be enough with the 4,000 NOS GBE's and the 2,000 Dark/Maltese Platinums that are in my stash.

AUD$0.613 per blade delivered to Australia, so much better than the USD$1-$1.50 range they have been going for prior to adding shipping.

Last edited:
Ooooh, nice score Joel. I've built a significant stash of these, but a big lot-purchase like that would have tempted me to jump (again) as well! Well done.

Great price for that amount of blades. This is one that is on my list to try, but this is a few too many for a trial run. Enjoy them.

Ooooh, nice score Joel. I've built a significant stash of these, but a big lot-purchase like that would have tempted me to jump (again) as well! Well done.
Thanks John. Yes, I think I am set for life now. I may pick up a few more here and there, but that's 10 years worth of shaving right there, plus some.

Great price for that amount of blades. This is one that is on my list to try, but this is a few too many for a trial run. Enjoy them.
I have already tested a few in the packs that came with the odd purchase here and there. I got a full 5-pack from a purchase a while ago that included a number of Schick Chromiums, old Personnas (not 74's unfortunately) and a pack of Light Brigades. I think Spoilers are the pinnacle of Gillette DE blades, if they still made them then nobody would want to use carts!

Well done. It's a great blade.
-- Chet
Cheers Chet, it is indeed one of the all-time great DE Blades.

Top Bottom