What's new

Mama Bear soaps

Mama Bear is reporting that she is closing her store as of tomorrow. She posted the following to Facebook:

My apologies.. as of tomorrow. the wbsite wil be xlosed down. I am losing money. I love you all and wish you the very best. xo Sue

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mama-Bears-Soaps-and-Gift-Shop/174246802590952

proxy.php

Attachments

• $Mamma Bear.jpg
    $Mamma Bear.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 946
I'm gonna miss her soap, it's been way too long since I ordered. I've been trying to use up some of the stuff I already have.

That came out of nowhere. If true, that's a sad thing indeed. A very respected woman, and many here are fans of her offerings. Take care Sue, and don't be a stranger!

That sucks... I just ordered a bunch of mama bear soaps as I have heard they are awesome and I like to support small business.

Wow that is out of the blue, especially after she posted this on 5 July:
I sold a business 7 years ago that was just work to me and began making soap. I still love it as much as I did when I started out to this day. It's not work anymore.. it's more like indulging myself. I have the most incredible suppliers and customers you could imagine and that makes this the perfect job. I am happy and those were words I never thought I would use to describe my job... it's not just a job, it's what I do and who I am.

Hope it is not true.

Aaaaaaah! I just discovered her soap and it's my hands down favourite. Thanks for the heads-up, I ordered up half a dozen tubs. Not enough to get me through a shavepocalypse, but enough to keep me going until she hopefully is able to get back online.

Top Bottom