What's new

Metro Detroit Area

Thought I would save my first post for a time when I have something to bring to the table. Just a update on a local pharmacy, found a decent product line up at ZMC Pharmacy in Royal Oak. I picked up some old formula of Proraso (both green and sensative), thought I would stock up before they get the new stuff in. They also had a Omega shaving cream, Musgo Real products and a few other odd ball products, including aftershave and soap refills and handfull of DE razors....

I was suprised by what he had to be honest... He also had blades, but for the life of me I cant remember what brand's (did not need any this trip). It's worth checking out, a must if you want to stock up on the older Proraso. I almost took a run at the Musgo Real balm, it smells awesome!

***Update*** Ran back up to the store today to get a better look at what they had, last time I was with my wife. As far as blades, they sell Feather and Merkur (priced a little high, but still under $10). They sell Merkur razors, I seen a 34c in gold, Futur and a 42c. Also they had a large line of caswell-massey soaps.

Top Bottom